💜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣 💜

When (y/n) (l/n), the student council president, falls for a delinquent as Manjiro Sano

.....

before class started, you and hina were walking through the halls. you generally patrolled the halls before class, and hina was there to keep you company. takemichi, her boyfriend, is continuously getting beaten up, she was explaining to you. she was certain that he was being bullied, and you assured her that if you ever saw it, you would interfere.

"jeez, school had been a pain lately"

you complained to hina.

"why?"

"because of those stupid delinquents"

"meh- mikey's okay... i guess"

you rolled your eyes, "you say that because you don't have to deal with him regularly, hina. he irritates me so much."

"wow (y/n), hating on your classmates? how shameless"

you and hina both laughed.

♡♡♡

you were sitting quietly in your class. hina isn't in your class for this subject. so that was a bit of a bore for you.

"yes, (y/n)?"

"may I use the bathroom?"

"sure, make it fast"

you walked out of the classroom with a nod. when you noticed a cluster of students to your left, you groaned and moved over. takemichi and mikey's voices could be heard as you pushed through the students.

'these boys- I swear-'

someone pushed you to the middle of the circle. you locked eyes with mikey, "oooh- now we have the famous (y/n) (l/n) here now," grinning, he said.

you heard people start cheering, confused you looked around you and saw that both sides of the hallway were crowded with people. now you're stuck in this mess.

"what the hell is going on here?" you questioned and noticed draken standing close to takemichi. "enough with this nonsense, get back to class," you said, crossing your arms.

takemichi's eyes moved to your figure. "(yy/n)..."

"sweetheart, it's best that you butt out of this," mikey said as he went over to you and placed his hand on your shoulder.

"did mikey just call (y/n) sweetheart?"

"look, she's totally blushing"

the other students were whispering. embarrassed, you pushed his hand off of your shoulder. "ii am not! you all should go back to class."

out of nowhere, you hear hina's voice yell "takemichi!" hearing that, everyone turned their attention towards hinata.

'kill me'

takemichi's eyes widened when he spotted Hina, and he said, "hina-" she walked over to mikey, ignoring takemichi.

pointing at Mikey, "are you the one who's been bullying takemichi?" then crossing her arms after she said.

mikey laughed, "oh, takemitchy, i had no idea you had a girlfriend"

...

slap

the sound of hina's palm smacking mikey's face filled the hallway with quiet. hina did not hold back at all, it was literally the funniest thing ever. you turned back and tried not to laugh as you covered your mouth.

"you better not touch takemichi again!"

draken walked up to hina and grabbed her arm. "do you have a death wish?". "hey!" you said as you turned around and rushed towards draken. "stop it-"

cutting me off, takemichi then grabbed draken's arm. surprised, draken let go of hinata.

'i can never get a break'

"i'm serious, guys," you said. "you're causing chaos in all of the courses by making a big deal out of nothing." finally, you've had enough. "i think (y/n) is becoming irritated now," with a smile on his face, mikey said.

"w-well, this could've been avoided if mikey and draken didn't bully takemichi!"

"huh? where did you get that from?"

"huh?"

mikey approached takemichi and raised his arm as if he was about to hit him, but instead placed his hand on his shoulder. "takemitchy, it's sad that your girlfriend has to defend you."

you chuckled and covered your mouth with your hand

you chuckled and covered your mouth with your hand. "hey, (y/n)! you have no right to laugh!" takemichi expressed his embarrassment. "all right, fights are over, let's get back to class!" everyone fled in an instant after you yelled.

---

after scolding everyone for a good ten minutes, you let them go back to their class.

'what a pain'

A/N: again, i apologize if this boarder thingy looks huge on a computer :(