💜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6 💜

it took you three hours to choose your festival clothes, but you both looked amazing in them, so it was well worth it

before the festival, you and hina were hanging out in her room, with hina sitting on one corner of the bed and you resting against the wall. you spat out, "i'm scared."

"for the festival?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at you. you nodded. "however, why?" she gave a response. "i have no idea," on the last part, your voice trailed off.

"hmm, you're nervous"

"...kinda..."

"it's because you're going with mikey," she smirked and teased. you then tossed a pillow at her from your left, but she moved out of the way and dodged it. "that was completely uncalled for!"

"hey hina, do you think takemitchy will wear one of those shirts again? i'm guessing it's one that says "peace or love?" you inquired, turning to your right. hina froze when she saw you. "hina?" her eyes widened, and she began to smile.

"(y/n), what exactly did you say?" she questioned as she got closer to you. "do you think takemitchy will wear one of those shirts again? i'm guessing it's one that says "peace or love?"

she started giggling and covered her mouth as she moved away from you. "hina?" you asked, confused. has she become sick?

"hina? what's wrong?"

"DID YOU SAY TAKEMITCHY?!?" she said as she finally took her hand away from her mouth. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!" when she finished the final line, her voice became nearly squeaky; almost like a squeal.

you nodded your head, "...i did... what's so wrong with that?"

"YOU KNOW WHO ELSE SAYS TAKEMITCHY?! MIKEY! YOU'RE TALKING JUST LIKE HIM!!!"

\(@^0^@)/

you instantly covered your face, flushed. hina sprang off the bed and began screaming and jumping up and down. "h-hina! "it's not like that!"

hina hasn't been this excited and joyful since she and takemichi started dating.

the two of you then heard the door open and turned around to see naoto peeping through the door, appearing irritated. "i'm not sure what's going on here, but hinata, could you just be quiet?"

"how can I be quiet!" hina said as she dashed over to naoto. she began hugging him around the neck. "hinata! let go of me~!"

♡♡♡

at the festival, you and hina were anxiously waiting for draken, mikey, and takemichi's arrival. because you couldn't decide which hairstyle to do, it took you both an hour to get ready for this. you could tell you and hina were the only ones wearing kimonos/yukatas by looking around the area. although it was nighttime, the festival was very bright and colorful. there were food stands, activities, and people everywhere.

"there they are!" hina exclaimed, pointing at the three of them, no, four of them. a small blonde female stood next to draken, likewise dressed in a yukata, while everyone else was wearing their usual attire. (yes, takemichi was wearing a shirt that said "love and peace") you waved to them, and all four of them waved back.

draken said as they approached you two, "hey, sorry we're late, we got lost. oh, by the way, this is emma," he said as he looked down to his left. the blonde girl, who was only around 4'11, waved.

waving back you said, "I'm (y/n) (l/n)" "And i'm hinata tachibana"

♡♡♡

i'm not sure how that happened, but everyone was split up. emma and hina were with draken and takemichi, leaving you and mikey alone.

'i knew i was going to go to the festival with mikey, but I didn't realize it would be just the two of us!'