Chapter 30

Quick warning that there is a lemon in this chapter

"Where am I?" Y/n asks. "This feels weird."

"You're dead," A girl who seemed like an angel said. "You're going back."

"Why?"

"Let's just say that we're making sure that what is supposed to happen... happen," She replies before Y/n sucked in a breath and woke up on a table with her mother in front of her.

"Well, if that isn't just cliche."

"Oh, sweetheart," Her mother said.

"Mom? How are you... I thought..."

"What? Am I supposed to be elsewhere?"

"No..." Y/n replied, feeling strange.

"Anyway, once I check that you're in pristine health, you may leave. Five wouldn't want me telling you this, but he's been down since he saw you dead."

"Oh, shit! Five."

"Calm down. Too much stress isn't good for you since you just came back to life. Here, drink some water and you're free to go."

Y/n downs the water before running out. "Thanks, Mom." She backtracked. "You're taking this a little too well."

Her mother gave no response, simply too sucked into her work. Y/n runs down the stairs, jumping down the last few steps before hearing Klaus in the living room.

"Oh, then again, a little exercise couldn't hurt."

"Five!" Y/n cheered before hugging said man.

"Is it just me, or is Y/n supposed to be dead?" Klaus asks.

"I know, awesome, right?" Y/n asks before Five, whose eyes were brimming with tears, hugs her tight. "Okay, can't breathe. Guys, not you too," She says as Diego and Klaus join the hug. "Alright, now, you guys, get this son of a bitch."

"You aren't coming along?"

"I think leaving the house might be too stressful for my just-brought-back-to-life body," Y/n chuckles.

"Alright, Five, let's go," Diego says.

"I'll hang back for a bit. I'll catch up," Five responds.

"Alright," Diego says before he and Klaus leave.

"It's nice to be... Why are you crying?" Y/n asks the boy who tears up while sitting on the sofa.

She coos before sitting beside him and hugging him tight before he hugs back, crying into her chest.

"I thought I lost you forever," He says.

"Well, I'm here and breathing," Y/n chuckles.

"I know, and thank god," He said before Y/n wiped away his tears, thumbs brushing against his cheeks before both of them leaned in.

Lemon warning!!! :) Suffer

Y/n's hands travelled to Five's hair as Five got on top of her. With the soft pulling of his hair, he held back moans. His hands went to her neck, tongue brushing at her bottom lip. Realizing what was happening, Y/n blushed before allowing it and a soft moan escaped from her as his tongue entered her mouth. He continued to push her against the sofa, not like there was anymore space. He just wanted to be as close to her as possible.

One hand trails down under her shirt, resting at her stomach. Thr warm feeling tingles and makes her giggle mid-kiss. Her legs wrapped around Five's waist as she pulled him closer to her, she didn't plan on letting go any time soon.