(28)

Ashi presses the trigger and shoots herself. She falls on the ground, lying in the pool of blood. Tk immediately sits on his knees taking Ashi's head on his lap.

Ashi- (smiles and is crying) I love you Tk. I love you. Thank you for coming into my life.

And with this she closes her eyes. Tk shouts calling her name but of no use. She doesn't responds.

Ani- Sanket take him we need to leave.

Tk- We aren't going anywhere (pointing the gun towards Ani) Because of you I killed my Ashi. I loved her. You killed her.

Ani- What are you doing Tk, you work for me?

Rishi- You are wrong Mr. Ani he works for us.

And soon Ani is surrounded by the police.

Admin- Kesa lga surprise😎🔫I bet you lost hope ki tk police officer ho skta hai😂

Rishi- They are chief police officers Mr. Tanzeel Khan and Mr. Sanket Mehta.

Ani- But he killed that girl (pointing towards Ashi)

Rishi- We have to kill some people during out duty and that is okay.

Ashi- (opens her eyes and gets up) And btw I'm not dead.

Admin- Let me tell you what happened😂😂

[Flashback]
The night Tk was leaving angrily Rishi saw him. Tk was senior to Rishi and he stopped Tk knowing what he did. Tk told that he never knew that Ashi was his gf and he started loving her. Rishi tells him that Ashi is his sister. The next morning when Ashi gets up she saw Tk besides herself. She pinches herself. She is no time hugs Tk. Tk then tells her that he is a police officer and is trying to catch 'Ani' from years due to which he became part of a gang. They made a plan to distract Ani when he comes and they were successful. Ashi was already wearing a bulletproof jacket so that when she is shot Ani doesn't suspects. Ashi agrees to help them.
[Flashback ends]

I'm so sorry for the previous part😭😭

To be continued :)