(25)

Tk goes closer to her trying to calm her down but of no use. Ashi constantly pushed him back and didn't let him touch herself. When Tk couldn't think of anything he held Ashi's wrist turned her and pinned her to the wall. He moved his hands at the back resting on her waist, sending shivers down her whole body. Ashi paused for a moment and in no time Tk pressed his lips upon hers. He started kissing her but she didn't kiss back. Tk was so lost that he didn't realise that Ashi isn't kissing him back. He pulled himself unwillingly.

Ashi's pov- He kissed me. He says I'm just a friend and then this kissing. I couldn't think anything and I didn't kiss him back. Realising that I did not kiss him he pulled back. His eyes not meeting mine but I saw him crying. He definitely feels something for me but denying for my safety. Before he could move away, I held his shirts collar and pulled him towards myself. I kissed him. A passionate kiss which left our lips bruised but I did not care as I wanted him. To be near him, to feels his touch and his warmth. He was everything I needed. We were still in the kiss when someone knocked my door. He immediately pulled back and turned away.

Unns- Ashi open the door it is me.

Ashi was fully blushing figuring out a way to start a conversation with Tk.

Tk- I'll go behind that curtain. Make sure she doesn't see me.

Ashi- Yes I mean okay.

Ashi rushes to open the door. As she opens the door she is Shocked to see Rishi standing with Unnav.

Ashi- Ri?

Rishi- (to Unnav) I want to talk to her alone for five minutes. If you could please.

Mnv- Ya sure she is all yours.

(Unnav leave)

Rishi- Can I come in Ashi?

Ashi- (nervously) yes.

Rishi comes inside Ashi's room. Ashi was still standing on the door worried as Tk was behind the curtains.

Rishi- Ashi? What are you doing there baby? Come inside and lock the door.

Rishi was in his uniform. Tk saw him and his blood boiled with anger. He was not only upset that Ashi betrayed him but also upset that she already had a man in her life.

(Tk obviously didn't know Rishi is Ashi's brother)

Ashi- Yes. I'm coming.

Rishi- So what did you..

To be continued :)