(17)

Ashi- Sir?

The police officer turns and Ashi's eyes filled with tears seeing his face.

Ashi- Ri?

(Admin- You thought police will ask about tk😂😎)

Tears roll down Ashi's cheeks and she immediately goes and hugs Rishi.

Ashi- 2 years and you didn't show me your face. Do I mean something to you or its just for sake?

Rishi- Ashi I'm sorry.

Ashi- (pushes him back) Get lost from here and don't talk to me. I'm mad at you.

Rishi- But I'm here naa. Talk to me naa. I missed you. (making a puppy face)

Ashi- (looks at him and laughs) I missed you too idiot.

They both hug each other.

Rishi- Let's go out somewhere.

Ashi- But why are you here? For a moment I thought of running away.

Rishi- Why did you do a crime?

Ashi- Not exactly.

Rishi- What do you mean?

Ashi- nothing. You tell me how you are here?

Rishi- Let's go I'll tell you everything.

They were about to leave when the superintendent comes.

S- Everything fine Ashi?

Ashi- Yes sir. He's my brother, Rishi.

S- Okay. (leaves)

Ashi- Let's leave I'll quickly text my friends.

Ashi texts Aash and goes with Rishi.

[In the cafe]

Rishi- So did you visit mom dad?

Ashi- No the day you told me the truth, I never ever had a contact with them.

Rishi- But this is wrong Ashi.

Ashi- They did wrong Ri. I did not. Because of that crap I did not see you for 3 years. The day you came and told me I left and now it's been 2 years.

Rishi- But mom isn't at fault.

Ashi- She knew and she was still quiet. No not at all done.

Rishi- (holds her hand) Ashii

Ashi- Forget it. What are you doing here in Paris?

Rishi- Well I'm on a mission and I needed your help.

Ashi- Ohh so you came here because you needed help not because you wanted to visit me. Bro this is so not done.

Rishi- Relaxxx. I went to India to visit you. I sent a cop at home to ask about you and they told about a college in Mumbai. I enquired there but you weren't there. I remembered the date I told you the truth so I asked a police to check all the flights and find a person named as 'Ashi khanna'. There I got to know you are in Paris. I contacted police headquarters here and they gave me all your details but..

To be continued :)