(4)

[After one hour]

Ashi's pov- One hour passed. He did not come. I want to go back home. I don't feel good here. Things are really bad. They have guns. They are definitely not good people. And my phone. Why my phone is with them. Ah! I don't know what will happen.

(Tk comes)

Ashi- Aren't you taught manners?

Tk- What?

Ashi- You knock the door before entering.

Tk- (rudely) Do you want to stay here and teach me manners?

Ashi- (cutely) No. I want to leave. (Tk pulls ashi by her waist closer to himself) What are you doing?

Tk- (keeps his finger on her lips) Just quiet.

Ashi's pov- Just then my eyes were covered. Someone held my hand and that warmth was something I have never felt before. Soon the hand left me and I was sitting in a car. The car moved while my eyes still covered. A lot of questions in my mind but I had no courage to ask even one. The car stopped. The same hand held me. I gripped it tightly not willing to leave.

Tk- You'll have to leave me.

Ashi- But..

Tk- Open your blindfold once the car leaves. Don't remove it before that. And don't tell anything to anyone about last night.

Ashi- Can I ask you something?

Tk- I'm sorry. (kisses her forehead, keeps something on Ashi's hand and leaves)

Ashi hears the sound of car starting and leaving. She removes her blindfold but no one is around. She looks at her hand on which was kept her phone with a note. She then saw a taxi coming towards her.

Driver- Mam where do you want me to drop you?

Ashi- I'll go by myself.

Driver- You won't find anyone here mam.

Ashi- Okay.

Ashi tells the driver her address and he drives her home. Ashi all her way thinks about the tk and forgot to check her phone and the note. The taxi reaches her home and she gets out of it thanking the driver. Just then Aash and Unnav come out and Aash hugs Ashi.

Aash- Where were you? Are you okay?

Mnv- Are you insane? Check you phone.

Unns- We were so worried.

Aash- Where were you? Why did you leave? Why didn't you tell me?

Mnv- If something was bothering you should have called!

Unns- Ashi speak something?

Ashi- STOP! can we go Inside? (turns to see but the car was already gone)

To be continued :)