(19)

Rishi- Will you help us?

Ashi- I don't know Ri. I'm not sure about this. You know how sensitive and emotional I am. What if I end up messing things for you?

Rishi- Ashi I'll be there all the time. We will track you and follow you. I promise you want be harmed even a bit.

Ashi- It's not about me being harmed. I would die for people's safety but I'm afraid of what might happen especially tk, what will he think of me?

Rishi- Who is Tk?

Admin- Only Tanzeel's close ones called him Tk.

Ashi- (to herself) What will I say now?

Rishi- Who is Tk?

Ashi- Who is Tk?

Rishi- You said Tk!

Ashi- No I didn't Ri. Where are you lost?

Rishi- Okay okay my wrong.

Ashi- I'll think about this and tell you my decision.

They both leave the cafe and stand outside.

Ashi- Let's go home.

Rishi- Sorry I'm on duty tonight. But see you tomorrow morning? Message me and I'll pick you up, okay?

Ashi- (hugs him) okay. Take care.

Rishi- Think wisely. Bye.

Ashi reaches home. She was alone at her place. She goes to her room and lies down on the bed.

Ashi's pov- What will Tk think of me? One side I ask him to see me, care for me, hug me and the other side I'll help Ri in arresting him. He is definitely involved in wrong activities but that doesn't change the fact that my heart wants him. Okay I know he did not visit me from the past week but yesterday night I felt he was here, with me. Should I tell Ri about Tk? Maybe he can help me out in a way but what if he chooses duty over my love. Definitely he loves and cares for me and would never let me be with someone who is a big threat to me. I have no control over my feelings for tk. Does tk love me? If he loves me I'll ask him to leave all that and live a normal life but will he choose me over his thus business? Am I that important to him? Where are you tk? There are so many questions I have no answer to. Will I ever get them for you forever gonna remain a mystery for me? I want to help Ri but I can't risk tk's life. One of them will definitely be hurt. Should I agree to Ri? Ashi just sleep. I'll talk to honey first. Maybe it'll help.

[Later in the evening..

To be continued :)