(3)

Ashi's pov- I was crying and broken when suddenly I was about to fall but someone held me tight. Black mask on his face and his black eyes looking into mine. His rough and messy black hair. His cold hands on my waist and then my eyes closed.

[Flashback ends]

[Present]

Ashi- Oh god who was he? Why did he save me? Where am I? Aash must be worried.

Ashi gets up from the bed and goes out of that room. In the next room she hears two men talking to each other.

Man1- Why did you bring her here?

Man2- You wanted me to leave a girl by herself on a road that too drunk.

Man1- Tk what if she is a spy.

Tk- Sanku she can't be one. She was crying when I found her. Her eyes all red depicting a different kind of pain. She can never be a spy.

Sanku- She can be dangerous to us.

Tk- She will be up after sometime and leave. She'll never know where she was.

Suddenly Ashi's hand touches the vase and it falls on ground making a loud noise. Immediately Tk and Sanku look outside the door and sees Ashi standing. Sanku takes out his gun and is about to point at Ashi when Tk stops him. Tk holds Ashi's wrist tightly and takes her to the room she was in and pushes her to the bed.

Ashi- (crying and breathes faster) I'm sorry I did...

(Tk hugs her)

Tk- Relaxxx I'm not doing anything just relax.

Ashi hugs him back tightly and starts crying badly. All her pain she was holding in her heart she cries it out. After 5 minutes she realised that she is still hugging tk. She wipes her tears and moves back.

Ashi- I was just seeing where Am I. I didn't want to hear any of your conversation.

Tk- I know that. You can get ready and you'll be dropped.

Ashi- Where is my phone? Can I make a call?

Tk- Once you are out of here you'll get your phone. And don't come out of this room. After 1 hour, I'll myself come.

Ashi- but (sees tk and stops. Tk leaves)

Tk's pov- Why did I hug her? Why couldn't I see her cry? Why was she crying? What made her in that condition? I can't even ask her anything. I can't reveal who I'm. What are you thinking tanzeel? You are not allowed to think about girls. Girls are just cheaters. Stop it Tanzeel.

[After....

To be continued :)