(22)

Tk was looking at Ashi from a distance.

Tk's pov- I'm sorry Ashi but in daylight and outside we cannot visit each other. I just wanted to see you and I see how disappointed and worried you are. Don't worry Sunday is not too far. I'll surely clear your mind. Till then I'll read these letters from you.

LETTER 1:
I don't even know Tk why I'm writing this. Idk that were you actually there last night with me or I was just imagining you to satisfy my heart. Tk you don't know how I feel. Everyday some thoughts cross my mind. We both know things you do are harmful. What if someday you never come back? This thought is killing me Tk. I need my answers. I want to know you and be with you but everything seems impossible.
Ashi.

LETTER 2:
Happy that you were actually with me. You always know what I'm thinking about or what is bothering me. Strange I don't have such connection with any of my friends except honey. Like her you always know what I'm doing and what I'm about to. Yes I assume things but what do you expect from me when I don't even feel that we met properly. I don't know what to do but I want to be around you. Honey says nobody is bad just situations lead to someone being in a wrong place. Can't you come back to the right place so I can freely touch, hug and talk to you. Why is everything so complicated tk? I know you said you'll answer me everything on Sunday. Does your everything include to why you are doing such things? Does your everything tells me why didn't you kill me when you kill every other person that comes your way. Will you tell me that till when you can be around me. You know your life is at risk. One moment you are there and the other you might not be. Even thinking about it I'm shivering with fear. How am I supposed to deal when you aren't around? Mr. Tanzeel, funny how I even don't know your last name. Don't come near me if at last you're going away from me. You tell me to love you from a distance I will but what if that distance is forever? No matter my heart wants you but Ik I can't have you. See you on Sunday I don't want to write or receive any letters till then.
Ashi.

Tk..

To be continued :)