(12)

(12)
Aash opens the door and is shocked. She see Ashi lying on the bed upside down.

Aash- Why are you not yet ready?

Ashi- I don't feel like to go to college.

Aash- Are you crying?

Ashi- No!

Aash goes near her and sees all her pillow wet. Her kajal smudged and everything messed up.

Aash- You are crying Ashi. What happened?

Ashi- (hugs Aash) Honey (sobs)

Aash- (rubs her back) Calm down and tell me what happened?

Ashi- Tk!

Aash- Ashi?

Ashi- It's been a week and I haven't seen him or had any word with him. He said he will try to come but he did not honey. I want to see him and hug him.

Aash- He is in a dangerous racquet. I told you before. I don't know ashi whether he feels the way you do or not. Seeing him every day is next to impossible. You don't know anything about him. I would have helped you but he isn't a normal person. I can't even ask people about him but I'll try for you. I'll leave for college if you feel like coming then make it else take rest.

Aash leaves. Ashi spends the day thinking about tk and what honey said Aash comes back and tells ashi about the information she got.

Admin- I'll tell you later about the information😂

Ashi- I don't want to talk about it.

Aash- It's okay Ashi forget it.

Ashi- Can we just go out today?

Aash- Clubbing?

Ashi- Okay. What about Unnav?

Aash- They are in the cafe.

Ashi- Then we will go and party. Let's just forget about all this.

Aash- (hugs her) That's like my girl.

[Time skips to night]

Aash and Ashi both go the club for a party. They enjoy themselves and consume a lot of alcohol. Finally when they decide to leave, they don't get access to any cab. Both are walking on a lonely road. Drunk and not at all in senses. Two men come near them and start teasing both of them. One of the held Ashi's wrist and the other Aash's wrist, tightly and started pulling the girls towards them. Aash and Ashi struggle to get themselves out of their grip but they fail miserably. They shout but there was not even a single person to be found. Aash tries to take out her phone out but soon someone pushes those men back. Ashina turn and see..

You guess who was it😂😎

To be continued :)