Chapter 26

It was mid-day, you and Gojo lay unconscious and intertwined next to each other. After pulling an all-nighter and the 'strenuous' activity, the two of you had no means of waking anytime soon.

Fushiguro and Yuji happen to walk out into the hallway at the same time.

"Morning." The pink-haired boy stretches.

Fushiguro makes a noise to acknowledge his friend and the two now walk towards the common area but not without having to pass your bedroom door.

Yuji stops walking. He bends down to pick up the jacket laying outside your room. His eyebrows knit together. Fushiguro took one look at the clothing item and instantly recognized who it belonged to. But he doesn't say anything.

Yuji knocks on your door, "Hey, (y/n). You left your jacket out here."

No answer.

The pink-haired boy shrugs and hangs the jacket around the doorknob and by now Fushiguro was wondering how Yuji could be so oblivious and he was also wondering how the guy even slept through all the loud, obscene noises emitting from your bedroom at daybreak; especially since Yuji's room was adjacent to yours.

Kugisaki turns the corner into the hallway, "Morning nerds. You guys hungry?"

"Starving!" Yuji throws a hand behind his head and beams.

"Where's (y/n)?" The girl asks.

Yuji drops his hand back down, "Still sleeping I think."

"Wake her ass up! Did she forget? It's her turn to cook."

Yuji turns to knock on your door again. And again there was no answer. Kugisaki groans and she steps next to the pink-haired boy. The girl was going to pummel the door down if she had to. But before her fists could meet the wood Fushiguro's voice stops her.

"I'll make breakfast."

The girl drops her fists and she turns to the raven-haired male, "Hm? How nice of you. But why?"

Kugisaki narrows her eyes at Fushiguro. No one around here particularly enjoyed playing culinary chef at any meal time of the day. Especially if they already had their turn the week prior. However, Fushiguro being the good friend that he was (and always will be), tries to save everyone the embarrassment of having to ask and answer.

"No reason." Fushiguro shrugs, "Just feel like it."

The brown-haired girls foot stops tapping against the floor, she then places her hands on her hips, "Well what are you waiting for then??"

The raven-haired male clicks his tongue and shoves his hands into the pockets of his pants before he begins to saunter towards the community kitchen. The other two follow swiftly behind.

"Can we have pancakes?"

"No."

"Waffles?"

"No."

"Okay. How about French toast?"

"No."

"What the hell are you making then?"

Fushiguro waits a minute to answer, "Cereal."