Juju Sanpo (じゅう)

"Nanamin!~"
"Nanamin!~"

Nanami's protruding forehead vein began to enlarge. It didn't matter what he said. You and Yuji will never let that nickname die.

"Let's get going. We're already 10 minutes behind schedule."

"So where are we going, Nanamin?"

"No time for questions. Follow me."

You, Yuji and Kugisaki got into the backseat of Ijichi's car and headed towards your destination. The mission instructions and location had been vague since the start, even to Nanami himself.

About half an hour or so later, Ijichi stopped in front of Tokyo Disneyland, "We're here."

Kugisaki's eyes shimmered with excitement, "WAIT WHAT?!"

Yuji's eyes lit up brighter than the northern star, "NOWAY!"

"TDL??"

Everyone exited the car but instead of walking towards the theme park, Ijichi gestured for you all to follow him across the street. Once across the street you stood in front of a place called Chuck-E-Cheese.

Kugisaki placed her hands on her hips, everyone was feeling quite perplexed, "What's this?"

"Isn't this.... for kids??" You asked.

"WHOA LOOK ITS A GIANT MOUSE! SHOULD WE EXORCISE IT?!?" Yuji pressed his face into the glass, "GUYS! PIZZA!"

"Yuji, that's just a man in a costume..."

Nanami scratched his head before he dug into his pocket for the note Gojo had given him before sending you all off. He unraveled the note quickly to read its contents.

┌──────────────────────┐
Thanks for babysitting today.
Luv yew. 😘
-the STRONGEST & most handsome,
Gojo, S.
└──────────────────────┘

Nanami grit his teeth and furrowed his brows feeling completely irate. He had fallen for one of Gojo Satoru's immature schemes again. He crumpled the note and threw it into the nearest trash bin knowing he could never live with the guilt of littering.

"DAMN YOU GOJO!!!!"