Chapter 2

It had been a long day out in the field. The constant training with the second-year's definitely took a toll on you. You were physically burnt but your mind completely awake.

You were currently walking down the corridor where your room resided after taking a hot bath. Once you turned the corner you saw a certain pink-brown haired boy about to enter his room.

"Yuji."

Yuji was half way into his room when your voice caught his attention. He took a couple steps back until his face was visible to you.

"(y/n)!"

You made your way to the front of his door and by this time he had turned to face you. You stole a peek into his room and snorted at the sight of the Jennifer Lawrence and half-naked girl posters taped to his walls.

"Really, Yuji?" You brought your hands which were laced behind your back to grip the sides of his door frame while peeking your head in to get a better look.

Yuji narrowed his eyes and also your view by closing his door half way, "Don't judge me."

You threw your hands up in a placating gesture and pursed your lips, "I'm not... wanna watch a movie?"

He sighed, his eyes staring off somewhere beyond your shoulder, a shiver down his spine "Watch a movie or get punched in the face?"

After Yuji's casualty. Gojo sensei put the two of you through training your cursed energy output, in the form of watching movies.

He called it, movie appreciation.

"It can make your heart throb, make you anxious and excited..."

"You can cry, laugh and feel damn nauseated."

"This training is to maintain a constant output of cursed energy no matter what emotion you're feeling."

But it wasn't just sitting and watching movies. It was watching movies with principal Yaga's cursed corpse of course. If you didn't produce the right amount of cursed energy at any given time that little runt of a stuff animal would knock you for a loop and maybe even take some of your teeth with it.

You placed your arm back down to your side, still remembering Gojo sensei's words as clear as day "Wow, I'm surprised. You of all people never turn down room for improvement."

He placed his hand behind the back of his head, "I think I'm done getting beat up for today."

You turned to walk down the hall pass Fushiguro Megumi's room towards your destination, "Suit yourself. If you change your mind, you know where to find me."

"Goodnight, (y/n)."

You threw your hand up, not bothering to look back as Yuji watched you disappear down the hall, "Night."

Down a short flight of stairs in a tiny, brick-walled room resided a couch, a flatscreen TV and a chabudai filled with a pile of DVD movies. The room was dark, the only source of light was the one emitting from the television screen.

"Alright, what's it going to be tonight?"

You flipped through each DVD finding it hard to pick one since you had watched most of them at least 50 times already. After several minutes have past, you realized the only movies left to be seen was a bunch of chick flicks that you had no interest in.

"Oh great..."

Nothing was more riveting then watching a thriller, adventure/action story or even a horror all by yourself. But you honestly didn't feel like rewatching anything tonight as you'd probably just sit there reciting the whole entire Harry Potter series as it played. You needed something unpredictable and a romantic love story it was.