Chapter 3

Incoming Call
Gojo Satoru (五条悟)

"GOJO!!" You screamed into the phone, "I'm going to kick you in the face when I see you!"

You could hear him chortling on the other end,
"My, my. Why the sudden hostility?"

"I thought you said the finger was here..."

You slammed the locker door shut. Having the 4 of you running off on a wild goose chase around an intermediate school in Hokkaido wasn't exactly the kind of mission you had in mind. Not to mention, how badly beaten all of you were already.

"You mean it's not?" Gojo gasped through the phone, the sarcasm in his voice never escaping him.

You clicked your tongue as Fushiguro snatched your phone out of your hand, "This isn't funny, it's not here."

"Ah, maybe it's taking a bathroom break, Megumi."

"I'm going to punch you." Fushiguro clenched his hand into a fist.

"Well, no coming back until it's retrieved. Mmmkaaaayy?~"

And then he hung up.

"Tch!" Fushiguro handed your phone back to you, "I'm seriously going to punch him when I see him."

Kugisaki had her arms crossed at her chest, looking rather agitated. She groaned while stomping a foot on the floor, "Shit, I wanted to go shopping too!!"

"Come on guys, we can't give up now." Yuji threw his arm around your shoulder bringing you into him, he was rather enthusiastic "I got a hunch."

Gotta give it to Itadori Yuji to keep things lively around here. He was always optimistic and everyone's positive energy.

Just as he said that, a huge gust of wind almost knocked you all off your feet. Stumbling backwards you caught your balance before looking up to see who the culprit was.

A shit-eating grin presented on all your faces at the sight of a strong curse. The amount of energy radiating off of it, it only meant it had swallowed whatever you guys were looking for.

"Told you." Yuji cracked his knuckles before taking a battle stance, "I had a hunch."

"Listen, " you said chopping the air with your hands, "Yuji

"Listen, " you said chopping the air with your hands, "Yuji...."

He was holding the retrieved Sukuna's finger from today's earlier mission in his hands like some kind of trophy.