Chapter 7

You were lazing on the couch, elbow propped onto the armrest with your fist digging into your cheek as you scrolled through your phone mindlessly. Across from you sat Gojo, who was completely quiet.

"What time did you say he was going to be here?"

Gojo puckered his lips and hummed, "Mmm, soon?"

You sighed and returned your attention back to the phone screen. Earlier this morning Gojo had called you away from your downtime with Yuji saying that you had to leave at any given moment. A report came in stating Nanami Kento and yourself to exorcise a curse, but that was almost two hours ago. Nanami was a punctual guy, so the fact that two hours had rolled by and yet there was still no sign of him was a bit alarming.

Nanami Kento, he was a year younger than Gojo. They were both schoolmates and he is now currently a grade 1 sorcerer. Bringing yourself back to the introductions on the first day the two of you met always made you shake your head.

"This is Nanami Kento! The ex-salary jujutsu sorcerer!" Gojo introduced the blond male exuberantly.

"Please don't call me that."

"He's a first grade sorcerer too!"

"I'm sure no one would want to hear you saying that about them." Nanami said whilst pushing up his shades, his face void of emotion, "(Y/N), please don't think that Gojo san and I are of the same mind. I have faith in him and I trust him."

Gojo basked in the glory of his praise. As if he needed anymore of an ego boost.

"BUT I DON'T RESPECT HIM!"

Gojo's sudden elation evaporated into thin air. He was a bit confused and taken aback to say the least, although it was rather funny if you had to admit.

"I hate the way the higher-ups do things. But I am someone who strictly follows rules and regulations. Our conversation has become needlessly long."

You laughed internally remembering Nanami's lack of respect for Gojo and you couldn't blame him.

Gojo kept his covered eyes on you, wondering what you were thinking of. He could not interpret your expression. Were you bored or was it 'a front'? Gojo could only hypothesize and the fact that his six eyes was currently failing his ability to have incredible six sense was not doing his egocentric self any good. He never once thought that there could be anyone in this entire universe that could block him out. He never once thought someone like you existed. You made him feel inadequate and as much as he hated it, he also found it extremely fascinating.

Sometimes, Gojo was thankful for this blindfold of his, which kept his ogling eyes concealed from you. He watched you intently, literally undressing you with his eyes but you would never know that. If he could, he would pop all the buttons off your uniform with his cursed energy and technique. Wishing he could explore every inch of your body with his lips. Would you taste as good as you did in his dreams? Imagining you bouncing on top of him while he watched himself disappear into your tight wetness was enough to make his pants bulge tenfold. He crossed his legs to cover his impending erection and leaned his head on the backrest of the couch to stare at the cobwebs collecting on some corners of the ceiling. He hated getting lost in his own salacious thoughts of you.

Why couldn't you just notice him the way those other girls did? Was your phone really more interesting that you spent the last two hours scrolling through it rather than engaging in conversation with him? He was so use to the overbearing attention from all those 'nobodies' that having absolutely none from someone he actually favored caused him exponential distress.