Juju Sanpo (きゅう)

"Remind me again, why I am doing all the work here?!" Kugisaki was literally fuming.

A smiling Gojo hovered in midair just above her as he watched the steel nails piercing through a myriad of fly-head curses.

"It's called a special mission for a reason. Be patient."

"Some gentleman you are!!" Kugisaki grunted, swinging her hammer one last time to send her last set of metal flying into the brain of the insignificant curse before it disappeared in a black cloud of smoke, "I knew I worked with a bunch of bozo's!!"

"Gentleman?" Gojo floated downwards and struck a pose once he reached the ground, "There's nothing gentle about this. I am but the strongest. A Strongman."

Kugisaki grit her teeth, a number of angry veins could be seen plastered throughout her forehead. She took a deep breath and blew out her cheeks. Her knuckles now turning white from gripping onto her hammer tightly. No words could describe how badly she wanted to fly her hammer at Gojo's head. She soon came out of her enraged stupor when she felt a noteworthy presence looming somewhere behind her.

She whipped around, the large curse had a remarkable amount of cursed energy radiating from its filth of a body. She drowned in fear almost instantly. Only a special grade could ever make anyone feel this way.

"Now," Gojo's shit-eating grin couldn't be more pronounced. He ran a hand through his white hair, "it's my turn."