Juju Sanpo (じゅうに)

"I wouldn't dare, if I were you."

You stopped in place, your hand hovering above Yuji's doorknob, "And why wouldn't I? Last I recalled, this is my body."

You retracted your hand and slapped the 'mouth' that had appeared suddenly on your cheek. But that didn't do any good. Sukuna's mouth then grew on the back of your hand that was placed on your cheek.

"You insolent fool!" He snapped at you, "Mind you, I'm actually trying to do you a favor for once!"

"I don't believe that word exists in your vocabulary."

"Fine, go ahead." He snickered, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

You reached out to grab the doorknob again but stopped yourself short and took a step back. Why was Sukuna here? The last time that happened was when Yuji was on the brink of death and the curse king wanted to live on, even if it was in a woman's body. And also, why doesn't he want you to go in Yuji's room?

"Alright! What's going on here? Why are you here?"

"Let's just say..." he paused briefly, "...that he's busy... right now."

"Busy? Doing what? Gojo's away and there's no reports in."

"Something I don't want to be apart of."

You crossed your arms, turned your eyes downward and tapped a foot repeatedly against the wooden floor. Busy doing something that Sukuna didn't want to be apart of? What could that even be? You shrugged and thought it couldn't be anything too crazy. So you decided to kick the door open and what you saw was something you definitely weren't expecting.

Horror and shock struck you as you stood gawking at the pink-haired boy. You slammed the door shut immediately.

"S-SOORRRYY!!!"

"Told you so." Sukuna laughed derisively, "But you don't like to listen do you? BRAT!"

" Sukuna laughed derisively, "But you don't like to listen do you? BRAT!"