Juju Sanpo (じゅういち)

"RISE AND SHINE!"

"JESUS CHRIST, GOJO!!"

You shot up from your sleeping position and gathered your blanket to cover your bottomless self. The first rays of sunrise were beginning to peek through the blinds in your room.

"What are you doing in here?! How did you get in?!"

Gojo puckered his lips and hummed, "Through the door?"

"Never mind! What do you want?!"

"Welllllll." He grinned and plopped himself down at the edge of your bed, "I was feeling a bit badly about not taking you out on that date you requested—"

"I did not say that!"

"—so I figured today, we will do just that!"

Your eyes gaped, blinking at him in disbelief. You threw your hands up into the air briefly to gesticulate your frustration. Was he even listening to you?

"Come on, (y/n)-chan.~" he cooed while leaning closer to you, "You're wasting daylight. I'll be waiting, so get your pretty self up and meet me outside, wontcha?"

He then got up and left the room. Wasting daylight? The sun was barely out. And you, pretty? What does he even mean by that? You shook your head, already coming to terms with what was actually going on. He was likely bringing you on one of those 'missions'.

"Good one, Gojo sensei." You mumbled, "But not today, satan! Not today!"

" You mumbled, "But not today, satan! Not today!"