47. Hangout & Help

TW/CW: Questioning Gender, Gender dysphoria(?), Nosy Dream (/hj).

It was the next day, and Quackity found himself taking a shower. It was 11 am, and his arms hurt, but he probably needed one by now. He finished washing his wings, letting out a soft sigh at the relief of stopping touching them. The water felt good, but he just couldn't enjoy anything when it came to touching them. Though his body did, he didn't really.

Sapnap still hadn't gotten him a beanie, which makes sense, since he only lost it two nights ago, but he still felt a bit salty about this. He got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around himself and drying off. After, he put on his clothes, which consisted of a button up shirt and dark gray pants. Also socks.

He walked out of the bathroom, making his way to the couch. He pulled out his phone, texting Arrow as he heard someone walking into the living room as well.

Quackity-11:28 am

You coming?

He shortly got a response, smiling at it.

Arrow-11:29 am

Of course, I'm only like
5 minutes away.

Be patient.

He smiled, turning off his phone and putting it in his pocket. He looked up, blinking as he saw Dream looking at him from behind the couch. "..Hey." Dream greeted, walking around the couch and sitting next to him.

"Hello Dream." Dream turned, staring at him. "Who ya texting?" "A friend." Quackity looked at the door, just waiting until he hears a knock. "Are they coming over?" Dream asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, we're gonna hang out." "What's their name?" Quackity snorted. "You're being really nosy, but their name is Arrow."

"Mmkay." Dream looked away, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. The sound of a door opening got Quackitys attention, and he turned to see Sapnap coming out from his room. (Karl had left at this point, since he doesn't live there)

He smiled. "Hey Sap" "Hey Quackity" Sapnap grinned, leaning down and kissing his forehead softly. Quackity chuckled, watching Sapnap as he walked around the couch, sitting in between him and Dream. "I'm gonna be getting your beanie later today, I hope you'll like the one I pick out." Sapnap mentioned, playing with his shirt a bit. "I'm sure I'll like it Sapnap."

"Also, I'm gonna be having someone over. Their name is Arrow, you met them too." Quackity brought up enthusiastically, a smile still on his face. He was surprisingly excited for them to come over. "Ooh, can I hang out too?" Quackity blushed, his smile faltering a bit. "Uhhh no, no it's just gonna be us. I just wanna bond with them a bit, you know? hahah" he looked away awkwardly. He didn't play that off well.

"Oookay???" Sapnap raised an eyebrow, but looked at the tv, watching it with Dream. Quackity heard a knock on the door, and the smile returned to his face. He got up quickly, making his way over to the door and opening it. Arrow was standing there and grinned at him, waving. There was indeed a bag in their hands.

"Hey Arrow!" "Hey Alex." "Come in, let's go to my room!" Quackity invited them, leading them to his room happily. Arrow chuckled at his enthusiasm, but still followed him.

They entered his room, and Quackity shut the door behind him, his excitement building up. "You ready to try on dresses and skirts?" Arrow asked, a bit silently compared to their voice outside of the room. Quackity blushed, but nodded. Arrow snorted, noticing the slight change in mood. "Don't be embarrassed, you're literally talking to someone that tries everything."

That just made Quackity feel more embarrassed. "Okay, okay.." Arrow laughed, before handing him the bag. "Find something you like and try it on, see if you like how you look in it. Oh, also, I wont look." Arrow turned away, humming and staring at the wall. Quackity didn't really trust them not to look, but either way sat on the floor, carefully looking through the clothes.

There were lots of clothes that were interesting, but not really what he was thinking of. He stopped when he pulled out an outfit. It was a white crop top with short sleeves and a pink skirt. He liked how it looked, maybe it'd look good on him. He stood up, glancing at Arrow, who still had their back turned.

He took a deep breath, setting the clothes down before hesitantly taking off his shirt, and then his pants. He pulled on the skirt, and then the shirt. He felt ridiculous, but also oddly comfortable and happy. He could feel his wings slightly poking out the back, but he didn't really care right now.

He coughed into his fist, getting Arrows attention. Arrow turned around cautiously, smiling at the sight of him. "Hey, you look pretty nice. Do you wanna try out pronouns? I'm cool with trying them out with you." Quackity blushed and nodded, walking over to his bed and sitting carefully on it. Sitting with a skirt made him realize how careful you have to be while wearing one.

Arrow sat next to him, seeming deep in thought. "Alright, are you ready?" They asked, staring at him. He looked back at them and nodded. They chuckled, before continuing. "Alright, Alex is my handsome friend. He's pretty nice and you should hang out with him some time." Quackity smiled and nodded. I mean, those are the pronouns he always went by. He did like them.

Arrow nodded in response, continuing on. "Next, Alex is my beautiful friend. She's pretty nice and you should hang out with her some time." Quackity blushed, an uncontrollable smile making its way to his face. He really like that for some reason. Arrow laughed, a grin on their face. "Alrighty then, last set for now. Alex is my awesome friend. They're pretty nice and you should hang out with them some time." 

Quackity hummed and thought for a moment, he liked them, but he didn't feel like he'd want to use them all of the time or anything. He shrugged, though did smile. Arrow nodded. "Alright, so we've established you like all three of those pronouns so far... but, what ones would you like to go by right now?" Quackity blinked, once more thinking. He blushed and looked away.

"Which ones?" Arrow repeated, though waited patiently. "Umm.. She/Her..." Quackity muttered, smiling shyly. Arrow nodded. "Alright Alex, I'll use those when referring to you, unless your uncomfortable in front of the others." Quackity nodded, again. "Thank you Arrow.." "No problem, now what do you wanna do?" Arrow asked, leaning back and stretching.

"Well... I play the guitar sometimes." Quackity mumbled, looking away when Arrows eyes returned to her. "Ooh I wanna hear you play!" They exclaimed, sitting up and staring at her with sparkling eyes. Quackity giggled, getting up and walking over to her closet silently. "Okay, okay.." She grabbed it, walking back over to the bed and sitting, positioning the guitar and tuning it.

Quackity and Arrow spent the rest of the day hanging out and doing various things, though it was a bit limited due to them not being able to leave the room. (Quackity was too uncomfortable to leave in a skirt).

Yall should feel lucky, you got
5 chapters in one day
I'm spoiling you 
💅
Also this isn't an OC X Quackity
It's Karlnapity, Quackitys just
A bit flattered and embarrassed