34. Forgiven(?)

TW/CW: Slightly suggestive scene (Ayo- 👀) 

He glanced at his phone, constantly checking the address to confirm if it was correct or not. It was, he was just being anxious. He looked between the library and Diner, and then at the building in the middle of the two, the building he was to go into. While it wasn't exactly like one of those rundown buildings, it was still a little creepy and didn't exactly fit in with the rest of the buildings in the area.

He sighed and walked up to the door, opening it a crack and peeking inside hesitantly. There wasn't much inside, so it seemed, but there was a door on the other side of the room. Since he didn't see Sapnap, he assumed he was on the other side of the door. Perhaps he was preparing. It was a well lit room with a round pink carpet, a couch and.. two chairs, in the middle of the room. He took a deep breath, taking a few steps into the room and closing the door behind him. 

He walked slowly over to the couch, sitting down on it softly. He waited there, and after around a minute decided to text the other that he was 100% there.

Quackity -8:48 PM

I'm here, I'm sitting on the
couch. Where are you?

Sapnap -8:49 PM

I'm just outside, stay there

We'll be inside soon

I'll*

Quackity raised an eyebrow. "We'll"? whatever, just a typo anyway. Still pretty confusing how I'll autocorrects to We'll. He laid back on the couch, kicking his feet up in the air. What if something did go wrong? What if it was a trick? What if he gets kidnapped? Oh, this wasn't a good idea, he shouldn't have come. Sapnaps probably just here to confirm he meant what he said, what if Karl's here? He typed "we", what if Karl's here? Oh god, what'll he do if Karl's here? He's not ready to interact with Karl. he doesn't want to. He doesn't think he'd ever be ready-

"Alex?" He jumped at the voice, sitting up in a flash and staring at the familiar face above him. Sapnap stood there, fidgeting with his hands and shifting his feet. By his body language, he seemed pretty nervous. Although Quackity could only focus on the fact that he was here, and he suddenly didn't know if he wanted to interact with the other anymore.

"Um, Hi." Sapnap muttered, hesitantly walking over and sitting on one of the chairs in front of the couch. "So.. We need to talk, Q.." He mumbled, still fidgeting with his hands. Quackity stared at him, blinking a few times as he slowly calmed down. ".....Yeah, we do.."

They stared at each other, an awkward silence filling the room. Sapnap coughed into his hand, taking a deep breath in before beginning to speak. "So.. What I said-" "That you were using me?" He interrupted, not even meaning to sound rude. Sapnap winced, looking down at his feet. "Uh, Yeah, that. I-.." Sapnap sighed, hiding his face in his hands.

After a while Sapnap composed himself once more, sitting upright and getting ready to continue speaking. Quackity prepared himself, he knew it'd hurt to hear that it was true, that Sapnap never loved him, that-

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it like that, Q... I do love you it- its just... It was in the heat of the moment, I-I couldn't think.. and- I don't.. I don't think you heard all of it a-and-" Quackity blinked, his shoulders drooping. What? that's not what he was expecting. What if he's lying? It sounds genuine though, that seems like a reasonable thing to happen.. Doesn't it?? But what if he's just.. letting himself get manipulated? Is he gullible? Is... Is he..