18. Thank you

Quackity jumped as he heard a knock on his door, he walked over to it, his mood brightening a bit as he saw Sapnap standing there, a bag in his hand. "May I come in?" Sapnap smiled, tilting his head. "Of course." Quackity walked back a bit, watching as Sapnap walked in. "I got you something, you should close the door and try it on." Sapnap handed the bag to him, walking over to the bed to sit down. "Okay?" "It's a shirt, don't worry." Sapnap laughed, catching onto Quackitys concern.

"Oh." Quackitys face flushed pink in embarrassment, he cant believe he thought Sapnap would do something like that. "Sorry.." he muttered, shutting the door and taking off the shirt he was wearing slowly. "It's fine." It was silent as he took off his shirt, throwing it across the room temporarily. He took the shirt out of the bag, blinking as he noticed two holes in the back. "Try it on." Sapnap waited patiently, watching as Quackity put it on.

"Now look in a mirror!" Sapnap grinned, watching as Quackity walked over to the mirror next to his bed, looking at himself in it. "It's just a regular shirt, what were the holes for?" Sapnap started laughing, which confused Quackity. "Turn around you idiot." Quackity turned, gasping as he saw his wings sticking out from his back, even though he was wearing a shirt. He felt a smile creep onto his face. "T-Thank you I- I don't know what to say?" What he said sounded like a question, but Sapnap knew it was sincere. 

"No problem, Quackity. Anything for my best friend!" Sapnap walked over, hugging him softly. Quackity blushed, hugging him back. "Still... thanks, you didn't have to get me this." "Yeah I did, I care about you. Putting on a regular shirt hurts your wings, and therefore hurts you." Sapnap stated, completely serious about what he was saying.

Quackity smiled softly, he didn't know Sapnap cared this much about him, but it was nice. Not just anyone would go out of their way to look for a shirt like this, it was rare to find them in present time. "I was thinking we could have a movie night tonight~" Sapnap mentioned, walking toward the door to lock it for the moment. "A movie night? You guys seem to do that a lot..." Quackity muttered, not unhappy or happy about what they'd be doing. Sapnap chuckled, crossing his arms. "Well, yeah, we both like to do it. We should go tell Karl, right?" Quackity nodded hesitantly, though Sapnap didn't seem to notice any form of uncertainty in his movements.

"Actually, I'll tell him. You stay here, your wings need a break." Sapnap smiled at him, unlocking the door and stepping out, calling for Karl before the door shut behind him. Quackity sighed as soon as he left, a feeling of nervousness in his gut. He felt like something bad would happen, he just didn't know why he felt like this. 

It'd be fine right?

Short chapter, I know.
But the one after this will be better.
You gotta wait for that one though. U_U
Be patient, my readers.