9. Attachment

Quackity woke up on the couch, covered by what could be the fluffiest blanket he's ever seen. He snuggled deeper into it, and heard a small chuckle from beside him. He turned sleepily and saw Sapnap crouching next to him, a light smile on the others face. "Morning sleepyhead." Sapnap uttered softly. Sapnap observed him for a few minutes, before continuing to talk. "You tired?" Quackity nodded, his memory currently fuzzy due to just waking up. "wht..tie s..it..." he mumbled incomprehensibly. "What was that?" Sapnap said, leaning in a bit, "time..." he closed his eyes and turned to his side, slowly falling back to sleep. "It's 9, get some more sleep, alright Alex?" he smiled, drifting off to sleep once more.

He woke up a few hours later, sitting up and looking around. He assumed that Karl and Sapnap were either streaming or left to do something, but after he got up, he immediately got startled by a voice suddenly coming from behind him. "Morning Quackity! well, afternoon at this point." he turned around to see Karl, who smiled at him. "What time is it?" he asked, looking around, it was pretty bright outside. "2:30" Karl answered, before walking into the kitchen. Quackity followed, leaning on a counter casually. Karl seemed to be hesitating about something, Quackity raised an eyebrow as Karl looked back at him slightly.

Karl turned around and hugged Quackity, burying his head into his chest. Quackitys eyes widened, and he felt his face heat up slowly. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around the other, trying not to questioning it. After Karl pulled away, he looked away, awkwardly coughing. Karl noticed, also looking away nervously. "..Sorry, I'm just not the best at comforting with words..." Karl fiddled with his fingers, glancing between the floor and Quackity here and there. "That's..." Quackity stopped for a moment to regain his composure, before continuing. "That's alright, just don't surprise me with it.." He said, before turning around to head to his room. He had a minimal amount of physical contact for months and had only been getting it a bit more recently, so that probably explains why he's taking it this way, right? Either way, he didn't know how to feel about it. He did know that if it happened too quickly it would give him flashbacks.. and he didn't want that. But luckily that hasn't happened since- Well, it's just been a while.

He opened the door to his room, walking over to the bed and sitting on it. He should really set up his pc... He thought about it for a few more minutes, before going to get the parts. Karl opened the door, stepping in and closing it behind him. He looked over at Quackity, who was holding computer parts. Quackity noticed him, placing the parts on a desk before waving to Karl, even though they had talked not even 5 minutes ago. He watched the other slowly get closer. "Do you need something?.." he asked, glancing between the computer parts and Karl. "I'm gonna help you set up your pc." Karl stated, Quackity sighing. "I don't need help-" but before he could talk, Karl grabbed parts of the computer, beginning to set it up.

Around an hour or less later they were done, and though he didn't really need the help, Quackity thanked Karl. "Oh! you have Minecraft? maybe your first stream can be playing with us on it!" Karl said, almost hopping from excitement. "...Maybe, I still need to set up a twitch account." He mentioned, and before Karl could volunteer to help, he decided to continue talking. "And I don't need help with this, I know how to make an account." He saw Karl pout, before nodding at him. "I'll invite you to the server on discord!" Karl said, his mood immediately changing as he smiled and waved as he left, his eyes sparkling from excitement. It made butterflies appear in Quackitys stomach, for the other to be so excited. 

Quackity sighed, shaking his head. This isn't okay, he needs to get his head straight. he doesn't want to betray Sapnap, and plus, he hasn't even known Karl for a week. This is exactly what he was afraid of doing, getting in the way of their relationship. He won't let that happen. He just needs to let it go so he doesn't do something stupid, his emotions are all over the place. He slowly sat down at the desk, going onto twitch to make an account. After he made it, he opened up discord, immediately being met with a few messages (And a friend request) from presumably Karl. He wondered how Karl got his account, but then realized that Sapnap probably told him. He clicked the invite, being brought to a discord server where there were a few people including Karl and Sapnap. 

Karl and Sapnap were in a vc, so he decided to click on it. He got put in the vc, and he heard Karl and Sapnap talking. "I can't wait, this is gonna be so fun!" Karl yelled excitedly, to which he heard laughing from Sapnap as well. "Hey" he said, smiling. "Hey! I told Sapnap you're streaming soon" Quackity blinked. "What?" he wasn't expecting to stream yet, he still needed some time to get ready. "Yeah! Hold on, let me make a server for us to play on." Sapnap said, before Quackity could protest to Karls statements. He sighed, internally giving up. He got his streaming software ready slowly, connecting it to twitch and setting up a few things. "You ready? you should join the server." Sapnap said. "Yeah- yeah yeah yeah I'll be there in a minute-" Quackity rushed to finish up some final details. 

After he finished, he opened Minecraft, waiting seemingly for years until it was open. He joined the server, the world loading in as well as the Minecraft avatar of Sapnap and Karl, one of which was hitting him over and over again. "Sapnap! Stop hitting me!" He yelled, hitting Sapnap back in-game. Sapnap burst out laughing, and Quackity laughed along with him, though more silent. He got the streaming details ready, before hitting the "Go live" button. It took him a few seconds to realize he didn't have an intro ready, but Sapnap ended up doing it for him. "Hey guys! Welcome to Quackitys stream, today he is joined by me and Karl. We are just going to be playing Minecraft casually for a bit." He smiled, before running to get wood in-game. Quackity laughed, also running to get wood.

The stream ended up going well, especially when viewers (even if just a small amount) realized that Quackity was with the actual Sapnap and Karl. It was nice, it took his mind off of some unwanted thoughts for a while. He even got to play the guitar at one point, which made him happy, since he usually didn't have the time to play it. He felt excited to become a streamer, and he ended the stream with a smile.

How fun.