10. Too close

Quackity sat on the couch, it was around 10, Karl and Sapnap decided to go to bed 2 hours ago. Sapnap said it was for Karl, but he didn't know what it was about. Sapnap had explained to him that he didn't know why either, but Karl had to go to bed every once in a while at 8. Either way, he was just sitting on the couch watching random shows until he got tired. He heard a door open, but just kept watching the show on the tv screen.

He felt arms wrap around him from behind the couch slowly, he flinched when he noticed them. "Sorry..." Karl muttered from behind him. "K-Karl?? aren't you supposed to be asleep??" he asked, turning and looking straight in the eyes of Karl. They were glassy, and he had tears slowly running down his cheeks. "I a-always wake up whenever I go to bed at 8.. but I'd never wake up S-Sap..nap.." tears were still running down his cheeks, and he seemed to be almost choking on his own words. 

Quackity hesitated for a moment, before speaking. "Come around the couch, I'll uh.. try my best to comfort you..." Karls eyes widened, and he blinked, before nodding, and circling the couch. He then sat down next to Quackity, leaning onto him and wrapping his arms around him. "It'll be alright..." Quackity whispered softly, petting the others head. "it's alright if you can't tell me what the nightmare was about, but can you look at me for a second?" he asked softly, trying not to overstep his boundaries. Karl nodded, slowly looking up at Quackity. His eyes were puffy and red, Quackity felt his heart squeeze with sadness at the sight, and he didn't know why.

He slowly wiped a few tears from Karls eyes, continuing to cup his cheek afterward. He couldn't move for some reason, him and Karls eyes were locked together. Karls eyes shone brightly in the dark, and Quackity was unable to look away from them. "You're beautiful.." The words left Quackitys mouth before he could stop to think about it. He saw Karls eyes widen, his cheeks flushing slightly. In turn, he felt his own face heat up, he immediately took his hand away from Karls cheek and turned away. He can't do this. "I- I am so sorry- I don't know why the hell I said that-" he felt Karl reach up, and before he could react, they locked lips.

The kiss was soft, but passionate. Karl had his eyes closed, his arms wrapped around Quackitys neck. Quackity closed his own eyes, slowly leaning into the kiss... But then, his thoughts caught up to him. His eyes shot open and he slowly pushed Karl away, both panting slightly. Karl stared at him, his face a deep shade of red. Quackity felt guilt throughout his body, after he caught his breath, he looked at Karl, stuttering on his words. "I- wh- what about Sap-" Karl seemed to realize, panic filling his eyes as well. "I- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" the other covered his face, almost shaking. "No- Nonono! It- It's my fault, I shouldn't have said that... you were...." he trailed off, his eyes stuck on Karls face once more. 

Karl slowly uncovered his face, looking away. A light blush still covered it, but he slowly regained his composure. "I'm sorry Quackity... I really didn't mean to do that..." Quackity looked at the other, more guilt was welling up inside of him. "It's alright, I guess we're both going through confusing emotions right now, but it'll pass.. I think." he put a hand on Karls shoulder, and smiled at him. Karl smiled back, but the smile dropped as he seemed to hesitate. "Can I.. Can I do it again to check something?" Karl whispered. Quackity felt his face heat up again, but despite himself, he nodded slowly. "S-sure?.." 

Karl slowly reached his hands up again, placing them on Quackitys shoulders. He leaned forward, stopping as his lips brushed against the others. Quackity shivered as he felt the others breath against his lips, and they once more connected. It went similar to last time, a slow and passionate kiss. Karl pulled away after a while, catching his breath slowly. Karls face was once more a deep shade of red, and he put his hand up to his lips, tracing them slowly before breathing in and then out. "Well I think its safe to say I'm not that upset about the nightmare anymore.." Karl muttered, laughing quietly. Quackity chuckled, before sighing. "You should get some more sleep, Karl." the other nodded, both of them standing up.

Karl once more hesitated, before turning around and hugging Quackity. "I'm sorry again..."  Quackity rolled his eyes sarcastically, because both he and Karl knew what his answer would be. "Goodnight Karl" he said as the other walked back to Sapnap and his room. He made sure to note that Sapnap was not as light of a sleeper as he and Karl were. He brought his own hands up to his lips, covering his mouth afterward. He's disgusting, how could he let Karl kiss him? TWICE? Karl and Sapnap are dating. He can't do this. He needs to stop himself. After a while of debating, he got up, walking into the kitchen to get a glass of water. He slowly drank it as he watched the rest of his show, eventually forgetting about what happened and falling asleep on the couch. (It was pretty comfy, surprisingly.)

Hello!
I'm here to ask your thoughts on me writing a fanfic after this showing what George and Dream are doing at the time of this fanfic? It'll be written after I'm done with this one though, of course ^^ Tell me what you think!

(Quackity mr. steal your man)