7. Streaming

"Hey Quackity!" Sapnap shouted from another room. "Yeah?" He heard shuffling for a few seconds before Sapnaps head peaked out from the rooms door. "Me and Karl are gonna be streaming, you wanna join us?" Quackity stopped, turning more toward Sapnap. "I can?" Sapnap had a confused smile on his face, and tilted his head. "Of course you can? Nothing's stopping you." Quackity hesitated for a few seconds before nodding, getting up and walking over to Sapnaps room. 

"Just sit here, you don't have to worry about showing your face, since I don't really put on the face-cam that often." Sapnap said, setting a chair next to his own. "Alright" Quackity sat down on the chair, trying to find a comfortable position as Sapnap set up for streaming. "What're you guys gonna be doing?" He asked, still shifting around in the chair. "Well obviously we're gonna be playing Minecraft, god, sometimes it feels like you only watch Georges streams!" Sapnap said sarcastically, pretending to be offended. 

Quackity huffed and rolled his eyes, turning to look at Sapnaps computer. Minecraft was already loaded and it seemed he was waiting in a discord call, obviously for Karl. Before he knew it Sapnap had somehow started streaming, beginning with an obnoxiously loud intro. It carried on for a few minutes before he introduced Quackity to the public. "Today we are going to be joined by someone new! Quackity, say hi!" Sapnap shouted, smiling at Quackity slightly. "Hello!" he said, trying to match the enthusiasm in Sapnaps voice. He looked at the chat, there was a mix of "Who's this???" "E" "Oh my god I watched him!" "Pog!" And random emoji spams. 

He thought of his old channel, he had abandoned it around a month before Schlatt drunk himself to death. Even though his name was Alex, he preferred to be called Quackity by his friends, so they've done that. Though, they use his real name when serious situations arise. "Karl!!" Sapnap yelled in excitement as the other joined the discord call. "Sapnap! You ready to get this show on the road!?" Karl yelled back, obviously just as excited. "Yep! Oh- Quackity! You said you were good at playing the guitar, maybe you can play in the background?" Sapnap said, looking over at him. "I-" He stopped, looking between the pleading face of Sapnap and the chat spamming "Guitar pog??" "Can he sing?!" "Karl Jacobs!" And a lot more that he didn't feel like reading. 

"Sure.. let me go get it." He said, standing up and slowly walking to the door. Sapnap beamed. "Awww yeah, Lets go! We're gonna get some nice tunes in the background as we play!" He shut the door behind him, walking to his room and grabbing his guitar from the closet. He sighed, shaking his head before slowly walking back to Sapnaps room. He rested his hand on the handle, guitar in the other. He heard screaming followed by maniacal laughing coming from the room, he waited until it calmed down before he opened the door. "Hey! Quackity is back guys, get ready to listen to some sweet music!" Quackity sat down, he smiled nervously at Sapnap before he begun to strum the guitar.

At first he felt nervous, glancing at Sapnap and the chat here and there while playing. But as time went on, he found himself having more and more fun singing and playing the guitar. After he finished the 5th song his vocal cords did begin to hurt though, so he had to stop after that. To which he saw a bunch of "AWWW" "NOOOOOO" and "WHYY"s in the chat. He chuckled, looking up to see Sapnap smiling at him, before continuing to play Minecraft with Karl. "Hey Sapnap why don't you give Quackity a turn?" he heard Karl ask, suddenly feeling a bit nervous once more. "You mean like, 10 minutes right?" Sapnap said, concentrated on what he was doing in-game currently. "Mhm" Quackity and Sapnap looked at the chat, seeing the messages approving of this.

"Sure, he'll get a turn right after I finish this.." Sapnap said, tongue almost sticking out from concentration. Quackity felt nervous, he had played Minecraft before, but only for around 20 minutes before he left it. He knew he wouldn't be any good, but also knew he couldn't really back out of it anymore. "Alright! here you go, Quackity." Sapnap 'handed' Quackity the mouse and keyboard, leaning back in his own chair and watching as Quackity slowly moved forward, getting used to the controls of the game before picking some random minigame to play. Quackity was, surprisingly good, at least for a beginner. The chat still spammed things like "Noob" "L" "F in the chat" and things like that whenever he died, or did something stupid.

After having 'fun' for a little bit, Sapnap went back to playing with Quackity aimlessly strumming his guitar until the stream was ending. "Alright guys, that's all for today! Make sure to subscribe to Karl Jacobs, my boyfriend! goodbye!" Before the stream ended, Quackity saw a bunch of surprised reactions. Then, the chat stopped as the stream did. "Hey Quackity, you did pretty good! I think they liked you." Sapnaps smile was almost ear to ear, and Quackity couldn't help but smile back. "Yeah, I hope they liked my guitar skills. I obviously sucked at pvp though." He and Sapnap laughed at that fact, then heard the door open. Karl walked in, smiling brightly at the other. "That was the worst way you could've announced we were dating on stream." Karl shoved him playfully, obviously not actually mad. "It's not my fault! you always changed the subject when I brought it up in the middle of the stream!" Sapnap shoved Karl back, and they got into a shoving contest. Until Karl ended up pinned under Sapnap, his face beet red.

Quackity opened the door, looking back at them. "I'm gonna go to my room now, it was fun being in your stream! Also, I think the couple needs some alone time~" he wiggled his eyebrows at the couple, Karl blushing an even deeper shade of red while Sapnap gave a smug look back at him. He closed the door and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Why did seeing them like that make him upset, but at the same time, happy? He shook his head, he was just being an idiot. After making it to his room, he flopped down on the bed, looking over at the closet, where he kept some stuff he didn't feel like unpacking. He had a computer in there, as well. It was just sitting there, and he knew he had to use it if he wanted to become a streamer, but he didn't feel the need to set it up yet.

He sighed, before promising himself that he'd set it up later. It was only 5 pm but he felt tired already, probably because he practically pulled an all-nighter. They wouldn't mind if he took a nap, right? It's not that big of a deal... So, he closed his eyes. Slowly drifting off into the land of sleep, narrowly avoiding the memories that he dreaded to think about in the process.

So sorry this chapter came late,

I've been dealing with some stuff lately..

But I don't want to get into it, sorry :(

Thank you for waiting. :>