26. Kiss

Quackity looked up at the sky, judging by where the sun was and how bright it was, it was probably around 5. He made sure to check on his phone just in case, smirking when he saw he was only half an hour off. "Isn't it a beautiful day?" Sapnap murmured, his arm still wrapped around Quackity. "Yeah..." Quackity looked up at the sky again, there weren't many clouds, but the amount of clouds there were looked pretty nice.

Quackity barely noticed Sapnap leaning to rest his head on his shoulder, smiling absentmindedly when he did realize. This was nice, it was moving a bit fast, but he felt comfortable. He leaned a bit more into Sapnaps touch, the warmth slightly addicting. "It's a bit cold though, I didn't realize til now." Quackity mumbled, his eyes trying to make out what the clouds looked like.

"It's fine, I can be your personal heater." Sapnap wrapped another arm around Quackity, smirking at him. "If you say so.." Quackity mumbled, his face turning a shade of red slowly. He leaned his head on Sapnaps gently, closing his eyes and listening to the sounds around him.

Bird chirping.. people talking, Cars rushing by, leaves rustling in the soft wind... doors opening and closing.... 

He sighed, it was nice. This felt comfortable. He felt safe. Right now they were just sitting quietly, but it was a nice quiet.

he blinked his eyes open when Sapnap shifted, sitting up straight. "is something wrong..?" "No, sorry, just needed to stretch" Sapnap said, while stretching his neck. "This is nice, right?" Quackity murmured, fiddling with his fingers. "Yeah, it is. Where do you wanna go next, by the way?" "I think we should go home after this, we've been out for a while." Quackity smiled, looking at his boyfriend.

"Oh right, we have. It's like 7" Sapnap mumbled, staring at his phone before turning it off. Sapnap glanced behind them, Quackity not noticing. "It's 7? I thought it was 5:30.. I guess we were here longer than I thought haha" "Yeah, we can go home... I wanna take you somewhere first. I was planning on taking you there at night, but now is fine."

"Where?" "Just come with me." Sapnap stood up, grabbing his hand and helping him up. They walked, Sapnap glancing behind them occasionally, Quackity eventually noticing. "What're you anxious about?" "What do you mean?" "You keep looking behind us, is something wrong?" Sapnap hesitated, looking forward once more. "No, nothing's wrong, just wanna make sure nobody is following us for our safety. I'm a bit paranoid."

Quackity smiled, continuing to follow him. He understood how that felt, to be paranoid. He hadn't been focused on it today, though. Sapnap was making him feel safer. And he was happy about that. As they went down a path, they had to go through some leaves. Quackitys eyes widened, there were flowers everywhere, and fences at the edge so they wouldn't fall... the view was beautiful.

"Sapnap this is-" "Amazing? Yeah, I know" Sapnap smirked, pulling Quackity closer. They were standing at the edge next to the fences, Quackity was looking around in awe. There were fireflies, the sun was setting and the sky was a mixture of pinks, purples, oranges, and reds. The flowers were all either allium flowers, orange roses, or lotus flowers.

"It's beautiful..." Quackity barely got out, looking around once more, taking in everything. "I took a while to set this up, I'm glad you like it.." Sapnap murmured, grabbing Quackitys waist gently and pulling him closer. Quackity blushed, looking into the others eyes. "I love you, Quackity..." Sapnap pulled him closer slowly. "I need your permission to do this. Can I kiss you?" Quackitys face flushed a deep shade of red slowly, though he still answered. "You- you can..." his voice was small, but he was alright with it.

Sapnap leaned down, connecting lips with him softly.

Quackity leaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the other...

Unaware that a certain man they both knew was watching them.

Angst gonna come up soon
Party time