Instalment Twenty Six

I was at yours longer than I originally planned to be, and I was more than sure that Zayn would be well and truly awake by now. But I definitely wasn't about to leave any sooner than I had to.

You had this certain new freedom to you, but to be honest, it took some of the pleasures away, I enjoyed that you were, for the moment, my forbidden fruit.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed that you wanted me.

Upon return back to the bunker, my predictions were confirmed the minute I could hear your frightful groans the second I opened the heavy steel door.

Music to my ears.

Poor Michael is having to listen to the horrid noises coming from your exhausted lips. You really do need to learn how to keep the noise down mate, you have neighbours and the last thing I need to deal with at the moment is noise complaints to deal with.

"What the fuck? Where am I?" you hiss at me.

I make myself present deep in the room, shrugging off my backpack of further supply stocks.

"You're awake" I taunt.

You struggle effortlessly in your bed, making the restraints tied to your wrists and ankles bang against the metal frame. 

"How do you know Hanna?" Oh of course. That's where we were up to before we were interrupted.

"I know a lot of people Zayn, and unfortunately for you; that's not a good thing. But bath crystals. That's a new one. I did not know that one" I place myself down on the bed between you and Michael. Guessing you have some questions about him, but I'll get to that later.

"Fuck you" you spit another build-up of blood from your mouth. Sorry about that.

"You're not my type" I mock.

Turning my body to face Michael, I give his hand a gentle squeeze and stare at his blank expression. "Hey mate" I poke.

Michael is currently highly dosed up, lights are on, but no one is home kind of vibe. I prefer them that way. I like when they are quiet and well behaved.

"Now you see Zayn, up until a short time ago; you had something that was mine, and I don't like it when people touch my thing, especially when they don't appreciate and take care of them" I continue before your able to ask me any further questions.

"I don't know what you're talking about; I didn't touch anything of yours"

Wrong again, dear boy.

"Doesn't matter anyway, it seems as though the natural order is returning itself to its rightful place." I slowly stand from chair and pick up the bottle of liquid I required, reaching for a new syringe, I fill up the tube with the barbiturate.

"What, what is that?" You mumble staring at the syringe in between my fingertips.

"This Zayn is Pentobarbital; do you know what that is?" Of course, you don't.

You shake your head as expected at me. "Pentobarbital slows the activity of your brain and nervous system. It's only short term, don't worry; but it will pretty much just put you into a comatose state" I say with probably a little too much enthusiasm in my voice.

I can't help it. This stuff excites me.

The way in which you violently swallowed the lump in your throat and how your eyes quickly dilated and widened, I can visualise the terror I have sparked in you.

Nothing to be scared of Zayn, I know what I am doing and as you can tell by Michael here, I know how to keep you alive. You are practically staying in my own personal five star hotel.

"Do you remember the day we met Zayn?" I ask as I dramatically flick the edging of the syringe tubing, I've watched way too many movies.

"Should I?" You reply, and I'm almost offended.

"I warned you even back then that you were never deserving of his time and attention, and that if you continued; you'd be introduced to a friend of mine needing company, so now you've met Michael"

I gesture toward Michael who was currently doped up on his own medication.

"You want Harry?" you suddenly click on, slow much.

I chuckle "No Zayn, I have Harry." I correct.

You shake your head and pull again at your restraints, as if they are going to budge, did I mention that I have done this before? You aren't going to get out of there. That's pretty much the first thing they teach you at kidnap school.

"He isn't worth it, honestly, he's not everything you may think he is" Careful Zayn. "you think he's worth all of this?" he gestures his hands between himself and Michael.

"You think Michael here is because of Harry? No, no, Michael here has been a friend of mine for a few years, haven't you Micky?" I taunt toward his dormant body but equally see the terror fill your eyes Zayn, scary isn't it, knowing that I am capable of doing this, and not just for a few days.

"You're a right sicko you know that?"

Again, your comments are amusing to me. "I have been told before" Harry had once called me sick when he found out that I had taken Leon's body from the grave and look where he and I ended up.

"You're not going to get away with this!" you act as if your comments have any effect on me Zayn, or as if you know anything about me. You really have no idea who you are dealing with, and that's half the fun.

"Look around Malik, I already am" however, credit to you though, Michael here was a lot easier. People presumed him dead, you however will be a little harder to create a paper trail, but lucky for you Zaynie, I have a creative streak in me, and I like the challenge.

I also think I have had enough talking to you for now, there are a few things I need to do to be able to fully enjoy this.

I bring the syringe down toward your cannula, pumping in the entire amount, sure to knock you out for as long as I need.

"Goodnight for now Zayn, I'll see you soon"

------------

I just wanted to add in that I COMPLETELY love Zayn Malik! He is incredible. Everything that I say and make happen to him in this is all for the purpose of the story. Overall, I love him so so so much and have incredible amounts of respect for him <3