12

A few weeks had gone since Sebastian became Rosalyn's caretaker, giving her a better life then a life of a thief. At first The Two Wizards had a hard time bonding with each other, with trust issues, since she was a thief she didn't really trust anyone besides Shiva. They get into arguments as Rosalyn would complain about the rules off the house, Sebastian would always complain about Rosalyn's lack of good manners as well as her stubbornness when she doesn't follow simple instructions or rules or likes to do things her own way.

The two eventually started to bond with each other and started to bond. It all started with Rosalyn nightmares returning to her over time. Sebastian gave Shiva some dream stardust for her to use on Rosalyn to block out the nightmares for when she goes to sleep, but Rosalyn being the subborn girl she is, kept saying that she doesn't want his help, even when though Sebastian was just tying to help, but she took the dream stardust anyway.

The Dream Stardust works sometimes, for the past two weeks due to to the dream stardust, she went downstairs to see Sebastian watching tv and see thanked him and then apologized to him. Sebastian smirked as he accepted her apology as she and Sebastian began watching tv together. Rosalyn then fell asleep snuggled up close to him as Sebastian just smile as she finally opened up to him.

Over the past few weeks, at first they started off a good friends, talking about they're previous life in the Earth realm before all Magicks were forced to evacuate, exploring more about the other interests, etc, which caused Rosalyn eventually started to open up more.

Over time, Sebastian began to fall into a fatherly love to Rosalyn, causing the two Wizards to start viewing each other as surrogate Father/Daughter.

On Rosalyn's 10th birthday, Sebastian eventually got Rosalyn her own guitar for which she enjoyed very much, despite him hating rock much.

Eventually Sebastian made a decision that would change his life forever...He decided to adopt Rosalyn as his own.

At first raising the young Mischievous Scamp was not easy, After the events of living on the streets, Rosalyn and Shiva still had trust issues, about Sebastian.

Sometimes Rosalyn and Shiva would often try to steal as they would sometimes but, Sebastian was always there to help them straighten out.

Sebastian, after realizing her potential of performing magic by seeing her do illusions, Magic Projections, etc, Rosalyn since then has made it her goal to become a master wizard and prove to Sebastian that she can be worthy to wield her own staff and possess mastery over magic. Rosalyn may have looked powerful performing her Magic back than but she's still a young girl who makes plenty of mistakes.

As weeks turned into months, Sebastian eventually enrolled the young Trickster in school, elementary all the way to middle school, and in this school pets were allowed.

Although Rosalyn had left her thieving side behind her, her mischievous and trickster sides will forever be apart of her. Rosalyn would often play pranks on students with her telekinesis and illusions, just for the fun, which often gets her into trouble at school.

Just like the human school she went to, she's also in a school group, but her school in the human realm didn't have group like punks, hippies, jocks etc, since it was all about being a Magick and human, in separation.

In school, Rosalyn is part of the Rockers group. She tends to stay away from the crowd and in small groups with similar interests in music, she also tends to act like a theater kid at times with amuses the other rocker kids.

And just like in the school in the human Realm, when Rosalyn puts aside her mischievous side, she very determined and hardworking when it comes to magic, and just like she was as a child, Rosalyn is still reckless when it comes to learning magic, and whenever she tries to prove herself worthy, and she barely listens to very specific rules.