3

A few years later had passed, Rosalyn, now 8 years old, is growing up to be a brave and mischievous little wizard girl. She has purple hair, fair skin, and beautiful Emerald green eyes.

Rosalyn is growing up to be a outgoing, mischievous Wizard girl, always hardworking when it comes to learning new magic. Although she can be very reckless when she goes right into her magic without thinking. She's a very mischievous girl, always playing tricks on the humans(only the ones that despised Magicks, which normally cause trouble) with her magic.

Ms.Jenny was up in the morning, wearing her fully work work clothes. She had her normal working jobs. She wore a black elbow sleeve jacket, a grey shirt underneath, white high-waisted straight-leg pants, black combat high work boots.

Jenny

Ms.Jenny was using telekinesis to make breakfast, while she was also making her morning coffee.

She grabbed the bowls and the sliver wear and glass cups. She soon hear singing from upstairs.

"As he came into the window
Was a sound of a crescendo
He came into her apartment
He left the bloodstains on the carpet
She ran underneath the table
You could see she was unable
So she ran into the bedroom
She was struck down, it was her doom"

"Is she singing again? In the morning?" Ms.Jenny questions to herself listens to her daughter singing from upstairs.

Ms.Jenny playfully sighs "If theirs one thing good she inherited from her father, it was his love for rock music"

Ms.Jenny playfully rolls her eyes and walks upstairs and into her Daughter's room, who had her back towards her with her silver headphones on her head, she was slightly dancing while singing along with the lyrics playing, still in her pjs, a black t shirt with elbow sleeves with a big purple sized star in the middle, with pink pants.

Her room had a small Wizard-Rock theme. Her room had Black, white and pink striped walls, she had some family pictures on her walls, purple curtains, Royal blue fur carpeting. Her bed cover was cover black and grey zebra strips with white, purple and black decorative flowers, her bedsheet cover was white and black zebra strips. Some of her pillows were white and black zebra white other matched her bedstead over.

Ms.Jenny smiled and watched her daughter as she continued to sing and dance with her headphones on, to the song.

"Annie, are you ok? So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok? So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok? So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you ok? So, Annie are you ok?
Are you ok, Annie?"