19

After the school was attacked, Headmaster and the Wizards still continued classes, Headmaster put up a force field around the school.

The Headmaster and the other Wizards took care of the Dark Magicks, well more they they put up a pretty brutal fight and the Dark Magick's escaped through Shadow Portals. Some of the students fought the Dark Magick's , mostly the senior and the ones that have magic Staffs of they're own. Only some damage was done to the school, but it wasn't as bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xolo was having trouble sleeping, he was tossing and turning in bed, really bad, breathing heavy. He couldn't relax. He took off his shirt as he was just sleeping in his pajama pants, to see if he could sleep now. But, nothing was working, he was sweating.

Xolo's nightmare(as well as his Flashback)

The War between Humans and Magicks were raging on. Many hurt or dead, but neither side refused to give up. Although The Magicks had greater strength and power..the humans largely outnumbers the Magicks.

7 year old Xolo and his Father were fighting against the Humans, Xolo inherited his glass manipulation from his Father. His mother died when he was only a few months old, so her powers were unknown to him. Xolo's father was blasting Humans with his powers, Glass sprouted from the ground encasing three teenage Humans in glass, who surrounding two Magick little kids, a boy and a girl, at least 10 year olds, aiming their guns at them.

Xolo noticed a adult human male chasing a Magick little girl, about his age, with gun. He began firing at the girl little but she managed to dodge the bullets, with acrobatic like reflexes. With a sway of his arm, three glass shards appeared in midair, with a push of his other hand, the glass shards moved forward in a beam.

As the Human was catching up to the little girl, he was soon attacked by the shards as they were thrown right at him, in the stomach, sinking into his skin as the force knocked him away as he landed on the ground with a thud.

As the Father and Son were shooting Humans with their glass shard a sudden device made was thrown in the middle of them.

"Grenade!"

Neither Father and Son had time to react as it went off, setting off an explosion, knocking them both back away from one another.

Xolo's father was lying on his side, his groaned and sat up on his side held his head with his hand. His ears were ringing. But all he could think about was his son.

"Daddy?" Xolo called out but it cracked a bit.

Xolo's father vision was blurry as he was dizzy, Xolo, was still in the same spot but was sat up, he slowly got up. His head was turned away as blood was dripping from him onto the ground. Xolo slowly turned his head as tears were coming down his cheeks "Daddy.." Xolo slowly turned around very scared. As he turned around he was holding his left arm, his arm was bleeding, a lot. And his left arm..well..it was gone..really gone. Blown off by the grenade.

There was his only Son, crying as he was holding his blood left side. "Daddy...Daddy!.." more tears were coming from his eyes. Xolo's eyes rolled near the back of his head as the young boy collapsed on the ground. Blood was leaking out.

Many emotions were running Xolo's father head. Powerless, Angry, Afraid, Scared, Fear, Sadness, shocked.

"XOLO!" His Father screamed in pure fright, running to his side, on his knees. "Xolo, no..no..no..no, your ok, son. Your gonna be ok, Xolo. You hear me? Your gonna be ok"

End of Flashback/Nightmare

Xolo woke up in a jolt, he was breathing heavily. He was sweating, The atmosphere felt chilly. He stays in his spot, breathing heavy, he runs his hands through his hair, trying to calm down. He runs to the bathroom and locks the door. He starts hyperventilating as he leans against the counter and looks into his reflection.