25

Rosalyn holds Sebastian's staff and hugs it to her chest, her cheeks are still wet from the tears she shed a minute ago. 

Xolo is holding the book while he and and Ciaran stood behind him.  Ciaran had his wrapped around Xolo, who was leaning close to his chest.

Mara standing next to Rosalyn, rubbing her arm soothingly which she returned with a small thankful smile.

"Maybe we should say a few words...?" Ciaran suggested.

Rosalyn sniffed. "Oh, what can I say about Sebastian?" He turned to Ciaran and Xolo. "He was... he was, uh...he was everything. He was the Father I never had. He was more of a Dad to him then my biological Father. He was all we had." Rosalyn said and sat down in the grass, Shiva gently jumps into her arms as she hugged her Familiar close. Mara slowly kneel next to her friend and take her hands into hers.

"Rozzi, we'll get through this, together." Xolo smile at her, and she gave them a small smile back.

  "We need you, Roz, now more than ever. The world, innocent people, the whole Magick race, are in danger." Ciaran said and hands him the book.

"And the Order's about to kick off an arcane apocalypse." Mara added.

Rosalyn opened the book. "Sebastian didn't tell me anything. And, of course, he gave us a book I can't even read." She held up the book to show them. "I mean, what is that supposed to be? Orcish? ancient Draconic? Naga snake tribe?" 

Xolo gasps "It looks like... Elvish."  He gently takes the book, looking over the pages.

"As in..." Rosalyn starts and stands up again. Mara get up as well.

"Elves. Forest Elves" Xolo finishes. "I can't make this out but it's definitely Elvish"

This is clearly about the Infinity Stones. And if the Order finds them first-" Rosalyn gently takes the book back.

"We're all doomed" Mara finished.

"I suppose we'll have to pay the Elves a visit." Shiva says looking at Rosalyn.

Rosalyn conjures the airship back to them.

"You do that, and in any case the Order do get the stones" Ciaran spoke "We'll go Magick Library and research anything that will us information about the stones, like if the stones have any weaknesses that may help"

"Good Idea" Rosalyn nods.

"Be careful, Rozzi" Mara says.

"You too" Rosalyn looks at her friends.

Ciaran opens as Portal as he, Mara, and Xolo all walk in as it closes.

Rosalyn climbed in the flying sirship as she looks at Shiva sitting on the railing. "Let's hope we get some answers before the Order does" The airship then flies off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The airship then lands nears at the location as the Wizard and Familiar jump off.

It was Slivergrove, home of the forest Elves. It exists in perpetual twilight beneath thick forest trees. The Silvergrove's buildings are made of a marble-like material and have round walls and roofs. Paths made out of the same material stretch through the place, and ivy grows on walls and arches.

She walked over to one of the house and knocked on the door, the door opened revealing a girl about her age with white hair and purple eyes.

The Girl invited her in and led her to the living room, the girl got her Father. A Master Wizard Elf.

"Why, hello there"

"Hi"

"What's brings you here?" The Man smiles.