5

It's been a few weeks since Shiva joined the family and everything was going great. The baby Jaguar became Rosalyn's Familiar, and Rosalyn's became Shiva's Wizard.

Shiva and Rosalyn became each other Familiars(a magical friendship) they became Bonded. Young Magicks don't really choose they're own Familiars(Magick Pets(Animals). The Familiars chooses them. And they become life long partners.

Shiva and Rosalyn were bonded Wizard and Familiar, they became best friends, they care for one another and became protective of each other.

They often spend time together, even during school, since Pets aren't isn't allowed in the building, Shiva spends time at home, she's keeps herself occupied, then goes to Rosalyn's school during recess time, keeping an eye on her Wizard. Other Mystical pets do the same. The two are often seen playing together, during recess.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was early in the Morning, in the Family household, Rosalyn was still fast asleep in her bed on her back, as Shiva was curled up, sleeping on the girl's stomach.

"Breakfast is ready!" Ms.Jenny yelled from downstairs.

Rosalyn slowly began opening her eyes and yawned, she noticed the sleeping baby winged Jaguar asleep, curled up on the girl's stomach softly purring. She smiled as she gently moved the Shiva onto her other pillow.

She sat up and yawned, she moved the covers off of her as she rubbed her eyes. The young Wizard girl got up and went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and did her hair. She exit the bathroom and saw Shiva awake sitting on the other bed pillow pillow "What's going on?" She asked still sleepy.

"Mom cooked breakfast"

Shiva yawned as Rosalyn picked her up as the baby Jaguar climbed onto her shoulders, digging her claws into the girl's shoulders.

The young Wizard walked downstairs and saw her mother just got done cooking breakfast.

"Good morning" Rosalyn greeted her mother.

"Morning Ms.Wizard" Shiva greeted.

"Good morning Rosalyn, Good Morning Shiva" Ms.Jenny greeted.

Shiva climbed down from Rosalyn and landed on the kitchen chair, seeing an empty plate in front of her.  She sat at the table as Her mom put down a plate of waffles, bacon and toast. Rosalyn's favorite breakfast.

"Mmm.."

Ms.Jenny grabbed Shiva's small food plate from its spot and poured a small bowl of milk and placed it in front of the hungry baby Jaguar, and on her plate was two strips of bacon, Shiva who gave a thank you smile and licked her lips and began eating.

Rosalyn began eating her breakfast, as her Mother sat down eating her breakfast.

The winged Jaguar finished her bacon and licking the milk bowl clean with her tongue.

As Rosalyn finished eating, Ms.Jenny took her clean plate as she picked up Shiva as she finished eating, as they went upstairs, she placed the baby Jaguar on the bed and grabbed some clothes from her closet and exit her room to the bathroom. After getting dressed she entered her bedroom again. She saw Shiva lying on the edge of the bed with the remote while flipping through channels on the tv with her paw.

Rosalyn grabbed one of her magic books from the bookshelf and sat on the bed. Shiva then turned towards her as the cub knocked the book flat on the bed and began flipping through pages with her tiny paws.

"What the-!"

"I know! Let's try a spell you never did before, Ros-" Shiva stopped at a page "-like this one"