7

Rosalyn and Shiva entered the forest, the young Wizard leaned against a tree to catch her breath. She was panting.

"You alright kid?" Another male teenager asked looking down at her, while standing by the entrance on the forest, with a couple of his teenage friends making sure all the Magick's were getting to the forest, leaving no Magick behind.

"Yeah..um..We're fine" Rosalyn tells him.

"You should get deeper into the forest kid, it's not safe" another female Magic teenagers gently tells her.

Rosalyn nodded.

She looked back at her former home, tears were running down her eyes, her mother is now gone, died in the hands of humans, the only family she had left was Shiva.

"Ros, come on, we have to go" Shiva begged in a squeaky voice as she began to nuzzle her best friend.

Rosalyn looked at Shiva, she knew her Familiar was right, the Magicks were in danger by the humans and have no choice but to evacuate the human realm.

Rosalyn wiped away her tears as Shiva snuggled into her arms as she and a couple of other Magick's caught up the rest of the Magick's, as all the different types of Magick's and Magick Animals. were standing together.

"I know what we all witnessed and it was very tragic, but now we all have to remain calm" Man 1 tries to calm them all down.

Children and toddlers were crying, Kids were hugging their parents or older sibling, parents were holding tight onto their kids, siblings were hugged together. Teenagers were checking on the younger kids and each other as well as the Magick pets and Animals.

"What do we do now?"

"Those blasted humans aren't gonna stop until were all dead!"

"They already killed some of us!"

"They'll hunt us like a dog!"

"Everybody calm down" man 2 says "The first thing to do is the make sure we're all safe and no Magick got left behind. "

Rosalyn was wrapping her arms around herself as Shiva was in her arms nuzzling her neck with her tail curled around her Wizard's arm.

"We're all here sir, all Magick's got here safe" The teenager male Magick's walks up to the group with his friends.

Man 1 conjured up a spell that made everyone packed luggage appear in a puff of smoke.

"The next thing to do is to figure out where to go from here"

The two men conjure up first aid kits as they began treating the injuries of anyone that was hurt.

"Now, since it's night time and we obviously can't stay here"

Man 2 then struggles as he opens up a magic portal "Everyone in, it's a portal to an magic enchanted forest, will be safe their for now, at least"

As the portal was still open all the Magicks jumped through the portal to an enchanted forest

Once everyone was through Man 2 closes the portal "I guess we're gonna stay here for the night, at least until we find a new realm to live in"

Soon People began to relax, put down their belongings to rest up as Man 1 and 2 conjure up first aid kits.  They started to treat each other injuries, knowing they were in a magic enchanted forest, the Magick's began to relax more. They all began to separate in different sleeping areas on the soft grass, as they put on small tents.