8

2 years after the War, in Ravanyn.

Rosalyn's nightmare

The war was raging on, Humans vs Magicks. Gunshots were heard, spears slashing against one one another, grenades being thrown, Magick explosions were heard. Rosalyn had Nahal in her arms while running, looking for her mom.

Magicks we're throwing their magic orbs at the Humans, while their were fire gunshots and spears, As Rosalyn ran, In the middle of it all, lay a motionless body, with at least three gunshot wounds in the stomach.

"MOM! What happened? This can't be happening! Not again!" Rosalyn cried out as she knelt by her mother, paying no attention to the growing pool of crimson blood gathered under her knees.

Her mother, still alive, gripped her daughter's hand as she heard her daughter's voice.
"R-Rosalyn? I must leave now."

"No, Mom! You can't leave me! Not again! You promised you would never leave my side again!" She shouted as she held her mother in her arms.

Ms.Jenny lifted her head to look at her daughter one last time as she spoke his last words. "Rosalyn, don't worry about me. My time is up, but not for you. Live your life however you would like. Just remember, I loved you so very much. Never forget that," the Women reassured the young girl as she took her last breaths. Ignoring the cries of her daughter, she closed her eyes and soon after, her body went limp.

"NO! Mom! Wake up! Please! This can't be happening! Not again! Not now!" Rosalyn yelled out, not letting go of her mother's cold lifeless body as she sobbed.

She soon heard heavy footsteps as someone was towering over her, as she looked up and saw an adult Human with brown hair and eyes, with facial hair, aiming his gun and he pulled the trigger, a bang was heard as it went black.

End of nightmare

Shiva was licking Rosalyn's face trying frantically to wake her, as the sleeping child was having a nightmare as the she was surrounded by an glowing purple aura of her own magic.

Shiva was on the girl's chest now panicking as her Best Friend wouldn't wake up "Wake up!" The baby Jaguar yelled and slapped her across the face with her paw as Rosalyn's eyes widen, glowing purple for a second before returning to her green eye color, she jolted up as Shiva was pushed back from the very hard force, off the bed, by the purple aura force.

"Woah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It been a 2 whole years since the War between the Humans and Magicks. The Magicks ended up living peacefully in their new realm called Ravaryn.

Since Rosalyn, was orphaned along with Nahal, they been living in an abandoned building. They fixed up the abandon building a bit as it was now their hideout. The duo have been orphans, for 2 years, living on the streets of Ravaryn. Rosalyn is now at age 9, and Shiva was now 2 months old.

While living on the streets, It was always hard for Rosalyn to accept that her mother was really gone and had to let her go. Rosalyn would only feel anger and sadness. By age 9 the nightmares have stopped but that never stopped her from missing her mother.

During the past 2 years on living on the streets, Rosalyn adapted to her surroundings, and had to take care of herself without a parent, Her and Shiva have been taking care of each other for the years, they both managed.