24

After the battle everyone went back to Starlight Academy to recover. Everyone was a bit scrapped up. They began treating the wounds, cuts, and bruises.

"Anything in here that can stop some ancient evil wizards?" Ciaran asks. "It'll be nice to have a moment to catch our breath."

"Forget breathing! We need to save Mara!" Xolo panicked.

"If the Order has their way, we won't be breathing at all" Sebastian says.

"Xolo's right. We need to save Mara from the Order" Rosalyn says "So, What are we up against?"

"The Black Order however, always had one goal, but in order to them to achieve their goal, they will need the infinity stones" Sebastian turns to the teens.

"I'm sorry-The what stone?" Xolo raise a brow.

"Never heard of them" Ciaran shrugged.

"What stones are we talking about?" Rosalyn asked.

"The Infinity Stones" Sebastian began to explain Inside the room, The Master Wizard was using magic to explain the infinity stones. "From the dawn of the Universe, there was nothing. Then, boom!" He waved his arms and a small explosion happened, then from the image of the galaxy, six stones fell out. "The the event that led to the creation of the universe, sends six elemental crystals, hurdling across the virgin Universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence."

"Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind," Sebastian spoke, each stone glowing when it's name was spoken. He paused. "And Time."

"The Black Order is like a plague. They invades. They takes what they want. So, they could destroy the whole universe if they wanted too" Sebastian continues.

"With the stones, whipping it like a flood" Rosalyn realizes. Sebastian nods at her.

"So, an evil group of demigods, The Black Order. Destroying the world, destroying all the Magick Beings again?! Haven't us good Magick's suffered enough! The Humans almost did one heck of a job years ago!" Ciaran groans. "Now destroying the world!"

"Yeah, that's great. Real Great. I love that the whole universe is at threat, But, we save to save Mara, remember?" Xolo looks at the others, only caring about Mara's safety.

Ciaran held him by the shoulders. "We'll go back for her"

"We cant" Sebastian told them. "There's more at sake here"

"Don't you talk to us about Mara!" Xolo glares.

"We must rescue her" Rosalyn says.

"Well, if they kidnapped Mara, they must want something in exchange" Xolo cuts in. "Or something like that"

Meanwhile Ciaran and Sebastian are arguing.

"I empathize, Ciaran, but we cannot go back to save her. We can't just rush in without a plan."

"Come on, this is our friend we're talking about! You want us to just forget about her? No way!" Xolo shouts angrily.

  "Surely there's something that we can do-" Rosalyn tries to reason but Sebastian cuts her off.

"The risk is too great for a rescue!" 

Rosalyn facepalms and groans exhaustedly. 

"We must keep the Infinity stones safe from the Order. The fate of existence is at stake!"

"We have to try!" Ciaran piped in.

"Please, you both have solid points." Rosalyn says, growing annoyed by their banter.