22

A few Dark Magick's, conjured up dark Fire into big forms, which makes them shoot at us like cannon balls. 

They hit a few Magick's.

"We must do whatever we can to hold them off, so Headmaster and the teachers

The sun sets and Gunmar's army moves closer and closer.

"Wizards of the Ravanyn our battle cry will shake the heavens and awake the old gods to witness. Today, we say no more to fear and darkness! For Ravanyn and Glory!" Headmaster shouts and they all cheer.

"For Ravanyn!" The Magick's cheer.

"You guys ready for this?" Rosalyn smirks at them, getting into a fbattle stance

Ciaran smirks back "Let's show these guys the power of Magick's!"

"This is gonna be fun" Xolo smirked.

The sun fully sets. 

The Magick's all charge forward with a yell and start battling the Dark Magick's. As the battle began, Mara was teleporting all over the battle field blasting members of the Dark army with her sparkles, Xolo was morphing glass into glass daggers, striking the blades at the Dark Members.

Xolo fires glass but his magic alone isn't strong enough. A Dark Magick charges at him from behind with a blade but he doesn't notice it.

"Xolo, look out!" Xolo turns to as Ciaran opens a portal in front of him, catching him off guard, he opened another portal. The Dark Magick came out, got even more off guard as Rosalyn did a jump and a spin-kick to his face. Mara blasts him with a Glitterbomb.

"Thanks, guys!" Xolo smiled.

Mara and Rosalyn are surround by a group of Dark Magick's, the girls look at each other before nodding in sync. The two held hands with a smile, they spun around, Mara blasted two away with her Glitterblast, Rosalyn took Mara's place on her side and blast one with her purple orbs, Mara took Rosalyn's place and started using her Sparklebombs on them. They switched places again, as Rosalyn sent a blast of Purple magic at them, Mara disappeared from in front of Rosalyn and reappeared behind her as did a blast kick to another Dark Magick's face, who was coming up behind Rosalyn.

Rosalyn and Shiva were taking down Evil Magick's together as Mara was teleporting all over the place, punching, kicking and throwing her Glitterblasts at the Evil Magick's.

Ciaran and Xolo were surrounded, they both nod in sync, they both took care of the Dark Magick's on each side of them, Xolo was attacking them, sending a wave of Shards, Ciaran was using his black and pink fire. As a Dark Magick was coming behind Ciaran, who's back was turn. Xolo threw a flowing Shard at it, knocking him away. As Xolo's back was turned, Ciaran noticed the Dark Magick and sunk into a portal he conjured from underneath him, Xolo started sending waves of glass shards at the Dark Magick's on Ciaran's side, as a Magick was gonna attack him from behind, Ciaran jumped out from the portal on now Xolo's side, he did a flying kick to the Dark Magick's face, knocking him back. As the two were fighting, back to back, Xolo did a jump and a spin as with a punch to the ground as he landed, glass spikes shattered from under the ground and blasted the Evil Magick's away.

They gasp as portal opens and Zeta flies out. 

She fires a spell that knocks us back. 

"Zeta's returned! She's enemy number one!" Rosalyn shouts.

"Go! We'll hold them off." Ciaran reassures us.

  "Rosalyn, with me!" Merlin shouts and we follow him. 

They stop in the forest, between ruins overgrown with moss and take fighting stances.

"I feel dark magic." Rosalyn says while looking around.