Important Day

SehunxChanyeol😍🖤

==================================

The sun was shining brightly and warmly. Not only the one in the sky but also the sun in Sehun's heart.

Today was an important day. Chanyeol hyung had said he was ready. That it was time. That Sehun should now try to swim on his own.

So he was doing his best. Trying to use everything he had learned over the past weeks (even though at least half the lessons had ended up with them just playing in the water). So when he reached the edge of the swimming pool he even turned around and swimmed all the way back as well.

Chanyeol hyung had said that Sehun should try to swim on his own for as long as he could. And his hyung had sounded happy when he said it, like he was proud of his progress. It was a very good feeling, to have his alpha be proud of him. Especially this alpha. Because Chanyeol hyung sometimes forgot that not all omegas were bad. But lately, he had been forgetting that less and less, to the point that now it almost seemed like he had properly realized that Sehun was a good omega. So he had to do his best, and then Chanyeol alpha would be proud of him and think he was the best omega, and he would forget about all other omegas in the world.

If Sehun managed to do really well, Chanyeol would be so impressed, and he would say:
'Wow, Sehun-ah you are such a good omega.'
If he did really, really well his hyung might even add:
'Now since you are so fantastic at swimming, I want to do knotting with you every single day!'
Sehun inhaled sharply at the shock of that though. Knotting every day really was a lot. Chanyeol hyung was crazy! In the chaos of this wild suggestion, Sehun had completely forgotten where he was, so suddenly he was inhaling swimming pool water and it was terrible. He lost his rhythm and was sure he would drown, until he remembered that the pool was not so deep, so even if he was at the deeper end, he could still reach the bottom with his toes.

Since he was not too far from the steel stairs at the end, he reached them, and as soon as he did, a strong hand grabbed his arm and helped him out of the pool.
"Are you okay?" His hyung asked worriedly.
Sehun nodded, although he was still coughing, until finally, his lungs felt normal. He blinked his eyes a few times, there were some tears from the coughing but he felt better now so he looked up to see Chanyeol smiling at him, really broadly, showing all of his pretty pearly white teeth. His brown hair was a little bit wet from earlier and he looked so handsome, like a movie star. Chanyeol hyung was so beautiful he could actually really be a movie star. That would be so fantastic, because then Sehun would watch all of his movies, many many times. Even the bad ones. Though, a movie with Chanyeol hyung could never be bad so all of his movies would be amazing and Sehun would watch them forever and ever. But on the other hand, making movies was probably hard work, and then Chanyeol hyung wouldn't be home a lot. So then it was not worth it. Unless. If Sehun was the one to make the movie! Then...

"Wow, you really did it! You can swim now!" Chanyeol hyung interrupted his thought process, smiling so brightly he was almost beaming. Then he held his hand up for a high five, and after that he even gave him a hug.

The hug was loose, and Sehun wanted it to be tighter, so he put his arms around his alpha's big torso and moved closer, resting his chin on Chanyeol hyung's shoulder. It felt so good to hug such a big alpha. Especially since both of them were only wearing the swim trunks so their chests touched. Chanyeol hyung's skin was warm from the sun, and it was so nice to touch it. And the muscles. It was amazing that one person could have so many muscles, and even more amazing that Sehun could touch so many of them. He felt like he needed to thank Chanyeol hyung for being so nice and for teaching him how to swim (and for having so many muscles) so he backed off a little, so he could give his hyung a soft kiss on the cheek. Chanyeol hyung smiled and didn't seem to mind, and suddenly Sehun felt the urge to do it again, so he did.