Karma

Sehun was incredibly, perfectly safe in between the soft mattress and his warm alpha. But too soon Chanyeol hyung ruined it.
"Sorry." He muttered drowsily, "I'm way too heavy." Then he put his arm around him and easily rolled them to their sides.

Sehun didn't really understand why he was apologizing for being heavy, because that was one of the best parts. It felt so amazing having his firm hyung on top of him, protecting him from the world. But Sehun also liked to have Chanyeol's big strong arm wrapped around him (especially when his hyung's penis was still inside him), so he didn't complain. It felt even more comfortable when Baekhyun hyung pulled the covers on top of the two of them. Then he gave them a bit of water from a bottle, and sat down next to them, stroking and playing with Sehun's hair. That was the best feeling.

"Seeing the two of you like this..." Baekhyun mumbled with the softest part of his voice. "...I think my heart might explode." He kissed Sehun on the temple, and gently stroke Chanyeol's shoulder. "But if I don't get some help soon, other parts of me are going to explode for reals." He laughed, and stood up. "Chanyeol's phone is on the night stand, so text if you need anything. Baekhyun gave Sehun another kiss on the head, and then Chanyeol hyung a kiss too.
"You guys just keep it cozy. I'm going to find someone to suck me off!" He laughed and left the room, carefully closing the door behind him.

It was very comfortable, to lie under the warm covers with Chanyeol hyung's arm wrapped around him, and his penis deep inside. It was so thick and so long, reaching all the way to Sehun's center. His insides were pulsating around the girth of it, every throb sending a wave of good feelings throughout his body. Like this, Chanyeol hyung couldn't abandon him, he had to lie still and hold him with his big muscles. Chanyeol hyung was Sehun's alpha now, and could never ever leave him. Finally, Sehun was safe. Also, it just felt really, really good to have a penis on the inside. That was were alpha penises were supposed to be, he realized now.

But there was one thing that Sehun didn't understand, and he didn't like to worry, especially now when everything felt wonderful, so it was better just to ask (and then he could make Chanyeol hyung fix it if necessary).
"Suck him off to where?"
"Huh?"
"Where is Baekhyun hyung getting sucked off to?" His hyung hadn't sounded like he would be gone for a long time, but still, Sehun didn't like his alpha going far away, even if only for a short time. The thought of his alphas leaving him was the worst feeling in the Universe.
To his surprise Chanyeol chuckled a little. "Don't worry. Baekhyun's not going anywhere."
"Oh?" Sehun waited for an explanation.
"Baekhyun is just... Since he was watching us, he is a bit... aroused. So he's going downstairs to ask one of the guys to help him out. To make him feel good."
"Ah. I see."

What Sehun didn't see, was why Baekhyun wouldn't just say that, instead of saying weird things. Maybe Chanyeol truly was as smart as everyone said, if he could understand Baekhyun's cryptic way of talking. But then this hyung went along and said something stupid.
"Are you alright, does it hurt?"
Truth to be told, Sehun was getting a bit tired of those silly questions that all the alphas kept on asking him.
"Knotting doesn't hurt." He decided to explain once and for all. "It only hurts when you don't want to do knotting with me."
"Ah..." Chanyeol hyung hugged him a little tighter and said: "Sorry I didn't knot you sooner."
"That's okay." Sehun offered generously (he was such a good omega), even if it wasn't really okay. But it felt good that Chanyeol finally understood the seriousness of the matter, besides, it was impossible to hold a grudge when his hyung's penis was so thick and wonderful inside him, when he felt how his ass was stretched out around it in the best way imaginable. But he needed to know something important, so he hesitantly asked: "Do you... like it? ...doing knotting with me?" His heart was beating irregularly and fast.
His hyung's answer was simple. "Yes."
Sehun giggled a little, and his insides became warmer. But then Chanyeol added:
"I forgot how good this could feel."
"Have you knotted an omega before!?" Sehun was stunned. This was such a shock.
"Only like... twice before maybe, many years ago, but it was different..."
"Ah, because the omegas were ugly and stupid and boring?" Sehun hoped they had been ugly and stupid and boring.
"No... not at all." Chanyeol's nose was buried in Sehun's hair and he breathed in deeply. "It was just... I didn't know them very well so it wasn't very... personal. I only did it to try what it felt like."

Sehun was outraged. How could these random stupid omegas think that they deserved Chanyeol hyung's knot. Obviously they did not. So rude and mean. What horrible people to do something like that to other people's alphas. Most importantly, Sehun needed to stop this nonsense before Chanyeol hyung would start doing something so ridiculous again.
"Maybe... you shouldn't think about these other omegas anymore."
"I don't really..."
"It's not good to have many omegas. It's much better to only have one, and only think of one."
"Oh it is now?" For some strange reason, Chanyeol sounded amused, even though this was no laughing matter.
"Yeah, it's actually dangerous to have too many." But again, Chanyeol hyung just chuckled and didn't seem to take him seriously, so Sehun needed to be more convincing. "Do you know about Kyungsoo hyung's old boss?"
"Uhm... yes?"
"He had thirteen omegas. And he died!"
Unexpectedly, Chanyeol hyung burst out laughing. "I'm pretty sure that's not why he died."
"You don't know! You weren't there!" The more Sehun thought about it, the more it made sense. It was really the only logical explanation. Nobody should have so many omegas. It simply wasn't natural. The poor omegas, how long must they have waited to be knotted by their alpha. No wonder that stupid alpha died. Karma was a powerful thing. Sehun must make sure his hyungs took the best care of their omega (him), to save his alphas from such a terrible fate.

Strangely, this only made his alpha laugh harder, his entire body shook, making Sehun's body shake along with it. That felt strangely good, making it almost impossible to stay mad at his hyung, even if he was being an idiot. Chanyeol hyung's laughter slowly subsided, and he hugged Sehun tighter. "You don't have to worry, one omega is all I need."
"And that omega is me?"
"And that omega is you."
Suddenly all of Sehun's insides felt light, and he was just happy.

"You know..." Sehun started hesitantly. "If you ever want to think about an omega, you can think about me. It's Okay. I allow it."
"Ah, so you'll allow it?" Again Chanyeol chuckled.
"Yes." Sehun was such a good omega. "And if you really, really want to do knotting with an omega you can always do it with me. Whenever you want."
"That's generous of you."
"Yes." Really the best omega. But then he noticed a small flaw in his offer, so he added: "Even if you only want to do knotting a little bit, you can still always do it with me. Anytime. You don't have to wait until you really really really want it a lot, but you can do it as soon as you want it a little bit. Because I'm such a good omega."
"Thank you, you really are a good omega."
Sehun giggled. His hyung called him good. Finally he realized, and wouldn't think anymore about those horrible thieving omegas who stole other people's alphas.

After a long sweet silence, Chanyeol muttered drowsily.
"Uhh... you smell so good it's insane." He buried his nose in Sehun's hair and breathed in deeply. "I always thought Baekhyun was just being crazy, but he didn't even exaggerate one tiny bit."
Sehun's scalp and neck felt tingly.
"You can also smell me whenever you want. I am okay with that." It really did make him feel like a flower when his alphas did that. Beautiful and precious flower that everyone loved. A lot.

The feeling became better, when Chanyeol started stroking him softly with his big hand. First over the chest and the stomach, and then finally over his penis. The fact that his hand was a little rough made the stroking feel even better and Sehun could feel his ass pulsating harder around the thick perfect penis inside of him.

He was surrounded by Chanyeol's body and his scent and his love. Finally Sehun felt like he was really Chanyeol's omega. That he belonged to him. His hyung stroke his penis more and more, making it feel better and better right until the good feeling took complete control of his body again. And Sehun decided that he was never, absolutely never again waiting this long to be knotted.

__________________________________
Hey my lovelies
I don't even know what to say anymore, but thank you, for all the support. Seriously.
Also don't forget to follow me, vote and comment ✌🏽✌🏽
🤪🤪🤪