Someone Call the.......

Sehun🖤 Suho

________________________________

Compared to the doctor's office at the district, this one was way fancier, with its modern lighting and brand-new, stylish furniture, and Sehun suddenly understood why Suho hyung had made him wear nice slacks even though it was summer.
"Sit down," his hyung pointed at a chair in the waiting room and Sehun obeyed, feeling strangely tired.

He watched Suho talk to the receptionist. He handed her some documents and got other back. She giggled when he smiled at her, and Sehun was about to stand up to let her know that Suho was other peoples' alpha (so she should find someone else), but then they parted ways and the receptionist started talking on the phone. For a quick moment Suho stopped in front of a rack of brochures, picked a couple up and then sat down next to Sehun.
"Here," he said, handing the brochures over, "You can look at this while we wait." Then he started to fill out some forms.

Leisurely, Sehun looked at the first one, it was beige, with big black letters in front: 'My First Heat.'
He opened it up at a random page and quietly gasped, quickly closing it again. Looking around, it didn't seem like anyone had noticed, and his hyung was still filling out endless forms (Sehun was very glad he didn't have to do it himself).

At first he decided that he wasn't going to look again, but then Suho hyung was busy with the forms and he didn't have anything else to do, so he moved the brochure close to his face (so nobody could see what he was looking at) and opened it up slightly, just so he could peek into it with one eye. This time he was prepared, but still he gasped a little. There was a picture of a naked man there. Three in fact. One alpha, one beta and one omega. All of them were smiling and just standing there, so naked they weren't even wearing any underwear!

Quickly looking around, Sehun made sure nobody saw what he was doing before he looked more carefully, now with both eyes. The picture was meant to show the different penis sizes of alphas, betas and omegas, but Sehun had already found out about that, so he didn't care so much about the penises of random people. What he did care was that the omega was tiny. Not just the penis but the person himself, he barely reached up to the alpha's shoulder. Then he had big round eyes, an even bigger smile and didn't look mean or angry at all, but cute and soft and lovely, which was unfair. What if alphas saw this picture and thought that this was how all omegas were supposed to look like? Sehun was going to make sure that his own alphas would never ever see it!

Turning to the next page, he gasped again. This was a close up of the omega's ass as he was bending over. Two pictures. One dry, and another not dry.
'Slick' it said, just like Suho hyung had explained.
It was embarrassing to think his ass had looked like that, so he quickly turned to the next page. There was not a real picture, but a cartoon of an alpha penis going into an omega's ass. It was strange to think that Suho's penis had been inside of him, just like the picture showed. Sehun wondered if his hyung would ever want to put it in again? Or maybe he only did it for the first heat and never wanted to do that ever again. That was a little sad, so Sehun turned the page again. The next one was about pregnancies, which didn't really concern him, but then was a picture of something white that looked awfully familiar. 'Semen' the label next to it said, and Sehun was glad he hadn't asked about that yet. He might have looked stupid! Because of course he knew what a semen was, and how babies were made, he just had never pictured it looking like that, not so sticky and white, but invisible and not sticky, just like a tiny bubble of invisible air. That would be way cleaner.

There was a lot of text with the pregnancy part. Too much. It was better just to look at the pictures, and he was preparing to turn to the next page when a bright voice said:
"Oh Sehun."
Quickly he closed the brochure and put it down, face turning red.
"It's your blood test," Suho hyung said matter-of-factly, "Go with the nurse."
But when Sehun had stood up and was standing next to the short omega, wearing light blue pants and shirt, Suho was still sitting down.
"Hyuuung~" He complained.
"Do you want me to come with you?"
Quickly he nodded. Of course he should come with him, what kind of a question was that?
His hyung sighed, but followed.

Sehun didn't like getting shots or having his blood taken (who would?), but it was better when Suho hyung held his hand, softly stroking his forearm. When they were done, the doctor was ready to see him.

Doctor Jung was a small omega woman and she kept talking to Suho about the forms. Sehun could never understand how people liked forms so much, so he kind of spaced out, until she said:
"It's time for the exam," and stood up and pointed him to go behind a big white screen.
"Do you want me to come with you?" His hyung asked and he nodded.
What a ridiculous question. Of course he didn't want to go alone.
"Now, take off your pants and lie down on the bench."
"Don't look." He reminded his hyung who sighed, but sat down on a chair next to the bench and closed his eyes.
Quickly, Sehun removed his shoes, pants and underwear and lay down on the white paper covering the bench, and then found Suho hyung's hand so he could hold it. This was strange. Just lying there in nothing but his light blue short-sleeved shirt and his panda socks (which Kyungsoo bought for him when they went to the supermarket).

The doctor gathered her things, and asked:
"How have you been feeling lately?"
"Just normal."
"Extra needy perhaps?" She said and Sehun could feel latex gloved fingers touching his penis, he didn't like that and squeezed Suho's hand a little tighter.
"No." He answered truthfully.
"Yes." His hyung answered at the same time for some inexplicable reason. Sehun was about to object when the doctor beat him to it:
"It's normal for an omega to feel a bit needy a week or two around the heat." She smiled. "It's best to give them some extra attention, otherwise they might feel anxious and neglected."
Maybe Dr. Jung wasn't so bad after all. Since she was an omega she understood how horrible it felt to be ignored.
"Please turn around," she asked and Sehun obeyed.