Finally

Hello my lovelies
Happy 4th of July 🇺🇸
😘😘😘
________________________________

It was too difficult to sit still, and Sehun didn't want to. So he wiggled a bit against his hyung's strong thigh. Even though Chanyeol hyung had agreed to do the knotting, he was taking forever to get started, almost like he didn't understand at all how urgent this was.

After Sehun had waited for so many seconds it was probably more than a whole minute, he gave up.
"Nnh..." He let out a small mumble of complaint and wiggled some more against the thigh. It felt better when he wiggled. But also worse at the same time.
"You really want this, huh?" Chanyeol muttered, sounding surprised.
"Mmh." Sehun nodded impatiently. He was about to complain more, but then Chanyeol surprised him with a kiss directly on the lips. It was short and sweet and made Sehun's insides so, so warm.

It started with his lips becoming tingly, the feeling running along the back of his neck, and then down his spine, and from there throughout his bottom half, down his thighs and his knees and his calves, all the way down to his toes. And Oh Sehun became so happy that he giggled.

"Oh god, you two. I can't." Baekhyun muttered, letting out a deep breath "This is being too adorable." He grabbed their wrists, and pulled Sehun up to his feet and then Chanyeol too, dragging them to the bed. He made them sit down, and then sat next to Chanyeol, placing a hand on his thigh.

For a few seconds, nothing happened, and then Baekhyun hyung said:
"Babe, are you nervous?"
"I donno, maybe." Chanyeol looked at him. "It's stupid..."
"It's not stupid. It's normal. But no worries." Baekhyun smiled and his voice became warmer, "I've got your back. If feel like you need to stop, I can make sure we are not leaving the kid hanging."

Hanging where? Sehun had no idea what his hyungs were talking about (and why they were talking about it now of all times). But then Baekhyun asked him:
"How about you baby, are you nervous?"
"I don't think so?"
His answer made his hyung laugh and he added: "Excited?"
"Nnh." Sehun nodded eagerly.
Again Baekhyun hyung laughed. "Isn't he the cutest?"
"Mmh." Chanyeol nodded while also looking at him. "He is very... very cute."
Now both alphas were staring at him and it was the best feeling. They didn't think he was too tall and mean looking, they actually called him cute. Like a proper omega. Everyone always called Onew the angelic omega cute and now Sehun was just like him! (Except in that weird movie Kyungsoo had shown him, but that was another story.)

The way his alphas were looking at him, made Sehun feel like they wanted to do things for him, and to him. So he pulled a bit at Chanyeol hyung's big tank top. But he didn't do anything, didn't react at all. Sehun pulled another time, but again got no reaction. Maybe Chanyeol hyung wasn't as smart as everyone said he was. Luckily Baekhyun came to his rescue.
"Do you want the shirt to go?"
"Nnh." Sehun nodded. Finally someone got it. Since Baekhyun had already done knotting with Chanyeol, of course he would understand that it was better if there was no shirt.
Without saying anything else, Baekhyun pulled the tank top over Chanyeol's head so he was completely shirtless. Sehun happily sighed. This was so much better. Now he could look at all of the muscles as much as he wanted. There were so many of them, and they were all so big. Sehun wanted to touch them a little bit. So he did. He placed his hand on Chanyeol's chest. So firm and strong, like he could protect him from anything or anyone. Nobody could be mean to him when Chanyeol was here. The tingly feeling in his stomach became louder.

Sadly though, his hyung was still wearing his shorts. It was impossible to do knotting with shorts on, and Chanyeol should know that, so why was he still keeping them on? Sehun pulled at them to complain again.
"Nnh." He pouted, looking pleadingly at his Baekhyun hyung.
But this time Chanyeol understood the problem, and stood up for a moment (so tall), kicked off his flip flops and dropped his shorts to the ground, and then sat down again.

Again, Sehun sighed happily. Chanyeol looked nice when he was naked. Especially his penis. That was very nice. And big and it felt good to see it and have it close. There was only one problem though. So he mumbled:
"Can you... Can you make it hard?"
But to his surprise, it wasn't Chanyeol, who answered, but Baekhyun:
"Do you want hyung to make it hard for you?"
"Nnh." Sehun eagerly nodded, though he wasn't sure how Baekhyun hyung would do that. It wasn't his penis, so it wasn't really up to him to make it hard.
But Baekhyun didn't seem worried, and slid down to the floor, in between Chanyeol's legs. His delicate fingers lightly touched the thick shaft, supporting it. He kissed the tip of it shortly, and then put the length of the penis into his mouth, as far in as it would go. Slowly, sensually, he let his lips run up and down the thick penis.

Chanyeol let out a heavy breath, closing his eyes.
"I missed this."
"Me too." Baekhyun mumbled with his mouth full of penis.
Hypnotized, Sehun watched the penis slowly grow, become bigger and harder. He gasped a little. This had also happened when he was practising with Kyungsoo hyung. So maybe it was like a rule, if a penis was put into someone's mouth it became hard. That would be so fantastic. Then Sehun could make his hyungs' penises hard whenever he wanted and he would never run out of alphas to knot him. Ever.

He wondered whether to tell Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung about the practicing he had been doing with Kyungsoo hyung. Then maybe they would allow him to lick Chanyeol hyung's big penis which was already so hard now. He licked his lips a little, but then he changed his mind. He should practice more first. So he would become good at it. Then his hyungs would like him even more and think he was the best omega.

His thoughts were interrupted by Chanyeol hyung's deep, slightly hoarse voice.
"You're not as innocent as you look, huh?" He was staring at him with a strange expression on his face.
Startled, Sehun forced his gaze away from the big penis (it was so wet now, and hard, probably it would feel good to touch it.) But it was too shocking that his hyung was suddenly being mean to him.
"I am innocent." He objected. He was not guilty at all. If anything it was his hyung who was guilty for not knotting him sooner. He pouted.
"I just need it to be hard... for the knotting. It... It feels good if it's hard."
Before he could complain about his hyung's behavior, Chanyeol's big hand was on his cheek, and he was kissing him.

This time it wasn't short and sweet, but long and needy. Chanyeol hyung's tongue was inside his mouth and everywhere it touched it felt so amazing. It still surprised Sehun how good kissing could feel. He would never get enough of it. His hyung's hand slid down his neck, down his chest, and stopped at his waist, and started gently stroking underneath the T-shirt. Chanyeol hyung's hands were big, a little dry, and more rough than the other alphas'. Probably because of all the weightlifting. Sehun didn't mind that they were rough. Actually he kind of liked it. Especially when they stroke up his chest, over his nipples and his stomach.

Sehun groaned when unfairly Chanyeol hyung stopped kissing him. Luckily it was only for a second, to pull Sehun's T-shirt off, and then he continued kissing him. Now both of them were shirtless, and Sehun put one hand around his hyung's shoulder, and the other one on his chest (so firm). Chanyeol was sitting on the bed but his body was turned in his direction which made all sorts of interesting lines form on his body and Sehun liked touching them. He also liked when his alpha's big hands were placed on his waist, and he liked it even more when one hand snuck down his shorts and grabbed one of his buttocks, so he lifted himself a little bit and then there was a finger, lightly touching his asshole. He gasped, accidentally breaking the kiss, closing his eyes.

He needed his hyung so much that it hurt when Chanyeol touched him there. Made his need even stronger. His surprise was interrupted by his hyung's lips and then he was kissing him again. While kissing his hyung back, Sehun moved his legs up to the bed, sat on his knees and then spread them out. That way it was easier for Chanyeol to touch him in the back. That way it felt so good. His hyung used the opportunity and slipped the tip of his finger into Sehun and he gasped, shutting his eyes tightly, leaning onto the broad shoulders of the big man in front of him.

Without warning, Chanyeol hyung's hands moved away. Sehun pouted at the betrayal. He opened up his eyes just in time to see Chanyeol putting his finger up against his nose and take a deep breath. Then he groaned. Loudly. Similar to when he was annoyed, but somehow different. Better. After that he put his finger under the other alpha's nose. Baekhyun hyung growled, and said something that sounded a whole lot like swearing, but it was difficult to tell, because he still had his mouth full of penis. Only this time he let go of it and looked up to Sehun on the bed.
"Baby, will you let us taste you? Can you do that for hyungs?"
Somehow he understood where they wanted to taste him, and it made his face warm and other parts too. Still he nodded, because he was a good omega. Quickly he tried to remove his shorts. It didn't go very well but Baekhyun hyung helped him. Then he went up on his knees, buried his head in a pillow, closed his eyes and waited.

There was some rustling behind him, then Chanyeol's voice: "go ahead."
Almost before the last word was finished, Baekhyun hyung's tongue was on his ass and Sehun moaned. It tickled a little, like his hyung was teasing him, tracing the outlines of him using only the tip of his tongue. Then he moaned a little against him, making his skin and his insides vibrate. For a long time he kept on letting his tongue touch him. It was like Baekhyun hyung couldn't get enough of licking him back there. He liked licking him so much. He liked him so much. But eventually he stopped.
"Oh babe, you have to try." Baekhyun hyung's voice was hoarse and soft at the same time.

Soon Sehun could feel big rough hands gently pulling his buttocks apart, and then, a different tongue between them and Sehun moaned, his entire body shivering a little. A soft hand ran through his hair, and he opened his eyes for a second to see Baekhyun sitting next to him, looking at him, stroking his hair. But then Chanyeol kept on licking him in the back, and Sehun had to close his eyes again. His hyung was not afraid of letting all of his tongue touch him there, lapping at him, sometimes lightly poking into him, but only a little bit. Just to make his hole pound, and his penis felt so heavy now, like it was about to fall off.

Both of his hyungs were looking at him, touching him so much, and it felt so good. They were giving him all of their attention. Like he was important and they loved him. Having two alphas taking care of him was such a good idea, it made his head feel like it was floating.

Now Chanyeol hyung started to let his tongue run along Sehun asscrack again and again, slowly, taking his time with one lick at the time, never stopping. Sehun squeezed the pillow he was holding onto tighter, moaning into it. He started to think about Chanyeol's penis, about how big and hard it was and how good it would feel on the inside. How good it would feel when Chanyeol hyung would knot him and be stuck to him. Then he would have to hold him and be close to him and give him all of his attention. Then he would have to love him.

Suddenly, the licking didn't feel good anymore. It started to hurt. His entire skin was itching, especially on the inside, but somehow he knew that no matter how much he would scratch, it wouldn't go away. Only Chanyeol's penis could make it go away. So why was his hyung not giving it to him?

Sehun groaned, but it didn't help at all. Chanyeol hyung just continued to lick him in the back, at the same slow pace, without knotting him at all. Why was his hyung suddenly so cruel?

Maybe it was because Chanyeol didn't know omegas so well. Maybe it was because he thought all omegas were bad. But omegas needed to be knotted to be good, probably he didn't know that? If Sehun would get Chanyeol's knot he would be so good. If he could get his hyung's big thick knot Sehun would behave perfectly for the rest of his life, be polite and sweet and lovely. And never be moody or needy and definitely never think about sex or other dirty disgusting things. If he would get Chanyeol's knot he would be the best omega and all his alphas would love him and want even more to do knotting with him. Then never again would he have to wait many days to be knotted. If only Sehun could get Chanyeol hyung's penis.

Since his hyung didn't seem to understand how important this was, Sehun needed to show him. So as soon as the next lick was over, Sehun rolled over to his back, and spread his legs widely.
"Alpha..." He whined, pulling his legs up to his chest, using his hands to hold under his knees. "...alpha." He repeated. But this time it wasn't because Baekhyun hyung had told him to call Chanyeol hyung 'alpha'. Now Sehun didn't even remember about that. In the moment the plea for his alpha just came out on its own, without planning to, because he needed him. So bad.

Chanyeol used the back of his hand to wipe his mouth and raised himself up in all his glory, nothing but muscles and an enormous penis.
"Nnh." Sehun complained impatiently at the sight of him. He had been waiting so long it was cruel not to give it to him right away.
"I don't want to hurt you." His hyung mumbled hesitantly.
Sehun let out a loud frustrated grunt. His hyung was being too annoying.

"Don't worry. He's not as fragile as he looks," Baekhyun said, sitting at the edge of the bed, still wearing his T-shirt and shorts, which now had a very prominent bulge.
He should be naked, Sehun thought to himself. All his alphas should always be naked and then Sehun could see them all the time and it would feel so good. Before he could get lost in what a wonderful world that would be, Chanyeol hyung was on top of him, his eyes felt hot and they were looking at him so intensely. Sehun wished he would never look away. That he would always look at him like that. Then he could feel it. The big soft tip of Chanyeol's penis was rubbing against Sehun asshole. He needed it so badly, he needed it more than anything.

Excruciatingly slowly, he could feel the thick penis pushing into him. One millimeter at the time he was being filled up, the penis going deeper and deeper, until there was no empty space left inside Sehun. Nothing could feel better than this. Absolutely nothing. Now when he finally had his Chanyeol hyung's penis on the inside, Sehun could feel that it belonged there, that it was always supposed to go in there. But then cruelly it was pulled out completely, and Sehun wanted to cry.
"Does it hurt?" Chanyeol whispered, his eyes dark and intense like before, but also worried.
Only now, Sehun realized that he had been letting out a loud sound, that his hyung had probably misunderstood. But his alpha shouldn't misunderstand him. His alpha should always understand him and always give Sehun what he wanted right away. Otherwise it was too unfair.
"It does hurt," Sehun whined, while wrapping his arms around Chanyeol hyung's neck so he wouldn't do something stupid like abandon him. "It hurts when you are on the outside... Nnh." He let out a frustrated grunt. "Hyung, I need you on the inside. Alpha please. It hurts too much."
"You need your alpha?" Chanyeol's voice was deeper now, so deep it vibrated in Sehun's chest.
"Yes." Tears of frustration were piling up in Sehun eyes and he couldn't take it anymore, so he was going to complain more but was shut up with a kiss.

Kissing Chanyeol hyung felt so good, he smelled so amazing, all rugged and manly and dominating. Sehun wanted him closer, needed him closer, so he wrapped his arms and legs around him, holding him tight and kissing him. Always kissing him. Until finally, Sehun could feel it again, the penis rubbing against his backside, and then it was pushed in again, almost as slowly as before. Sehun tried to continue the kissing, but when Chanyeol slowly moved his penis out, only to push it back in again, Sehun stopped being able to. It felt so amazing that none of his muscles worked anymore. He couldn't even hold onto his hyung's shoulder anymore, and Sehun's arms fell limp down above his head. His alpha kept pushing his penis into him, slowly and steadily, without wavering.

Even though Sehun's eyes were closed, he could feel his alpha watching him. Actually, two of his alphas watching him. His heart, that he hadn't even known was empty, suddenly felt full. And that was not the only part of him that felt full. Having Chanyeol hyung's penis push into him was so satisfying. So incredibly satisfying, and he moaned happily with every thrust.

The only problem was how slow Chanyeol hyung was moving, but it still felt so good that Sehun couldn't think, let alone speak, so he just relaxed and allowed his hyung to push into him as many times as he wanted, and every single time felt so amazing, like he had been waiting for this his entire life.

Then suddenly, without warning, his alpha pulled out, grabbed Sehun's hips and turned him around. Chanyeol hyung was so incredibly strong, Sehun couldn't have resisted even if he wanted to. And he definitely didn't want to. Especially not when Chanyeol put his big thick cock inside of Sehun again. This time he pushed in a little faster, even deeper, almost like he finally understood how urgent this was.

Sehun groaned, loudly, and was rewarded by Chanyeol hyung finally, finally pushing his penis into him at a proper pace, and then even faster. Finally, Sehun could feel the enormous strength of him. Chanyeol's big hands were holding his hips, and moving Sehun's body like he weighed nothing. His hyung's was so incredibly incredibly strong. His muscles were so big. His penis was so big. And finally he was giving it all to Sehun, all of his attention, all of his strength, and all of his love. Sehun was his.

Chanyeol hyung was Sehun's alpha, and finally he was behaving like one. It felt so good, so amazingly wonderfully fantastic, and Sehun didn't even feel real anymore. He felt like everything inside of him was exploding, being triggered by the hot, hot friction of the enormous penis in his ass, so thick, so long, and so so incredibly hard.

At exactly the same time as Sehun's penis exploded, Chanyeol hyung's enormous erection grew even bigger inside him, pushing against all of Sehun's insides, stretching him out so much that it hurt a little. He never imagined that hurting a little would feel so amazingly good. His penis starting spurting out the weird gooey things, and automatically his ass tightened around the big thick cock inside him, which somehow made it feel even better, like magic that went on and on and wouldn't stop. His body became boneless and he fell down to the mattress, and Chanyeol came down with him, lying down on top of him. His hyung was so comfortably heavy, pinning him down between the soft mattress and his big strong body. It made Sehun feel small and soft in comparison, protected and loved. Knotting really was the best.

___________________________________
Anyway starting up a new story this week
So guys do go to my wall to check it out this week and don't I love y'all 🥰🥰