Edward Mason and Shovel Knight's Arc Part 6

Feud with the Watterson Part 5:

*We see Edward and SK entering their locker room to rest after the beatdown*

SK: ...

Edward: Convinced now?. That we HAVE to cheat to beat cheaters like them?.

SK: *whispering* No.

Edward: What did you say?.

SK: I said no!. It will take more than a fluke to convince me because i dunno if you know about this but just like you are firm on your convinctions so am i!.

Edward: You can't say it was a fluke when literally the first match we won cause of fighting fire with fire and this one we lost because of not doing so!

SK: Yes i can!. Because on this match due to not being rules, they technically weren't cheating which means that the only proof so far we have of you being right is the first encounter with them.

Edward: *sigh* So what are you suggesting?.

SK: They can beat us once without rules and we have beaten them because of your way of doing things. However, can they beat us TWICE in the same match?.

Edward: You are not suggesting...

SK: Yes i am!. A 2 out of 3 falls match against the Watterson!. That way we'll know which one of us is right!. Because if they win it 2-0 without us cheating then you are right, however, if we even manage to get a fall, no matter if we lose or win, then i am right because we'd have technically beaten them by doing things my way, the right way!.

Edward: Essentially it is a competition?. Fine, let's go get those two and ask them for one last match, however if i prove to be right then we will do things my way, understood?.

SK: Same applies in case i am right though.

Edward: Fair enough.

*Edward and SK shake hands to confirm the deal. However as the camera pans put we see the Watterson were listening on to the discussion and they smile realizing they've got a way to get a free win if they play their cards well*

Shovel Knight and Edward Mason's Arc Part 6, Feud with the Watterson Part 5: END.