Chapter 11 - Trespass

Chapter 11

Trespassing

It was right before dawn that next morning after the strange dream and Nevaeh hadn't found any of the guys in the house. She didn't try their rooms because she didn't want to disturb them; not to mention she wasn't even suppose to go into those rooms so she really didn't even want to knock on the doors.

She casually strolled out on to the front porch wanting to breathe in the morning air and wishing she could see the sunrise but the trees were too tall and blocked her view of the eastern horizon. She sighed and continued out on to the front lawn hoping the guys wouldn't be upset that she was outside; she had left the front door open and wasn't planning on going into the woods.

"Whatch-ya doin?" Nevaeh heard Keagan ask, in a semi-girly voice.

She turned around to see no one behind her. "Keagan?" she asked confused and curious.

She heard someone clear their throat from above her, so she looked up.

"Hey, what are you doing up there?" Nevaeh asked with a huge smile.

All four guys were sitting on the roof as casual as can be. All of them except Vasska had smiled at her but she was getting used to his mood swings. To her it looked pretty awesome to see them like that, looking as human as they can be.

"Watching the sun rise!" Keagan answered excitedly. He was always a little too wired.

"Cool, can I join you?" Nevaeh asked and Keagan was the first to jump off the roof right next to her so Avery and Justin sat back down.

Vasska didn't even move but kept his ever watchful eye on her, causing goose bumps to flow over her skin.

"Here, climb on my back and I'll take you up," Keagan squatted down.

Nevaeh hesitated before actually trying to climb on his back but with his help it wasn't hard to do at all.

Vasska wanted to be the one to help her to the roof and felt a pang of jealousy for the young Keagan. Vasska knew what was happening and was angry because of it.

"Don't drop me," Nevaeh muttered with a whisper next to his ear.

Her feather soft words caused him to shiver as pleasure tickled him. "Close your eyes," Keagan laughed and she shut her eyes tight.

Nevaeh felt the wind rush by and her hair whipped around her face. Keagan jostled her side to side a little before saying "ok" and she opened her eyes.

"Wow that was fast. Thanks Keagan," she said sweetly and patted him on the back.

She took her seat between Justin and Keagan and within five minutes the sun peeked over the eastern horizon. It was still partially blocked by the ever extending and towering cedar trees but it was still enough to admire the beauty of the morning colors that danced gracefully across the sky.

Nevaeh sighed at the calming sight and continued to watch until the sun could be fully seen. Then the guys began to get up and make their way to an open window behind Vasska.

"Thanks for sharing that with me guys," Nevaeh said as she was helped to the window.

"No problem. We come up here sometimes," Keagan, the eager, answered.

As Nevaeh entered the room she realized she had not been in there before. It was nice, full of books like the library but when she followed Avery down the narrow stairs it opened up into a bedroom.

"Yea, this is Vasska's room," Keagan whispered to her.

"Oh, well you should have taken me back down to the front door," Nevaeh tried to whisper back but Vasska was next to her.