13

Saturday had arrived in a blink of an eye. One second, Penelope was eating ice cream peacefully on the couch as she watched a movie. The next second, her maid had ushered seven Greek gods' children as their eyes wandered around her house in awe.

Penelope glanced down towards herself. A cute pajama completed with a pair of fuzzy sandals. The raven-haired girl had woken up a few hours ago, however, she was too lazy to actually take a shower. Besides, it was her house, who could even judge her for wearing pajamas? Penelope shrugged before turned her head towards her guests, analyzing the group of children silently.

"Do you want some ice cream?" Penelope asked, scaring the group.

Some jumped and the other whipped their heads so fast. The girl chuckled as several pair of eyes glared at her. Her chuckling did not die down though as the group walked towards her.

"Well, if you don't want then that's fine." The girl said before sighing. She had noticed only Annabeth really brought her bag which Penelope could bet was filled with school supplies. The raven-haired girl cleared her throat, "Um, who's supposed to do what?"

"I think it will be better if Penelope and I work with the report while the others work with the presentation?" Annabeth, as expected of the smartest student, asked.

"Well, anyone brings their laptops?" Penelope asked. The answer was obviously no, seeing no one except Annabeth brought their bags. Penelope could only sigh as everyone, even Annabeth, shook their heads.

"Do you have some books regarding America?" Annabeth asked, looking very disturbed with the feelings of using any technologies.

I can swear that they don't know that they are demigods until 12? What's with the obvious discomfort on their faces?

Not the time, Pennie.

"Do you want to go to my library?" Penelope asked. Maybe it's better to check the books, we won't know what to do if the monsters were to come here.

"Yes, please"

"You own a library?!"

"No-" Percy whined but quickly shut up as Annabeth chucked a pencil case at him.

"Well, come on." Penelope chuckled before standing up, ushering the others to follow suit before walking to the stairs.

The mansion she lived in owned a library, a gym, several rooms for game room, movie room, etc, looking like the usual rich people's house. However, Penelope knew that those were all a disguise to cover up their dungeon like basements and several weapon rooms. If the guests had their attention someplace else, their secret would be safe.

Penelope did not have to look at her fellow demigods to know what type of faces they made with their occasional 'ooh'-s and 'wow'-s. Even the daughter of the famous actor, Piper made the sound. The girl could not really blame the others though as she was also impressed when she first lived there. 

Soon, as they had arrived in front of a giant oak double doors, Penelope was quick to open the door, walking inside the humongous, two stories high library and turned around to look at her classmates' reactions.

Penelope chuckled as she was satisfied with the reactions. Percy, Leo,  and Jason's eyes looked like its about to pop out as they gasped. Piper and Will choked when their eyes wandered around. Nico, on the other hand, blinked before turning around, walking out from the room.

Now, Penelope wanted to smirk as she watched the blonde-haired girl. The first thing Annabeth did after stepping inside was to gape. Penelope knew of the reason, though. The architecture of the library was majestic.