97.

"Tzuyu.. i miss you so much.." Tzuyu can hear a very familiar voice that echoes on a dark wide place she's currently in, she sat up on the ground and wandered her eyes on the place but no light can be seen, it was dark.. and sad. "Sana? where are you?" Tzuyu called but she's hearing the same thing all over again, "i miss hearing your voice.. i miss saying how much you love me.. please.. wake up" It echoes again, she stood up and tried to walk but ended up stumbled on the ground. She groaned and all of sudden, Tzuyu saw a light like path heading towards nowhere.. since she's confused, she followed that path and in just a blink of an eye, Tzuyu found herself lying down on the bed and the room looks really familiar to her. It was the bedroom and the bed that Sana and her used to share.

"what just happened?" Tzuyu asked herself, it made her confused. All of sudden, she glanced at the door when she heard it opened, Sana showed up and she smiled at her. Tzuyu's heart starting to beat fast, she can't help but to smile at her back. Sana approached her on the bed and Tzuyu immediately pulled her into a tight warm embrace. It feels like it's been too long since they last saw each other, Tzuyu suddenly just wanted to embrace Sana and tell her how much she loves her. "i miss you" Tzuyu mumbled, Sana arched an eyebrow and pulled away from her embrace to stare at the latter's pretty face.

"hon.. i just went on the kitchen" Sana said and giggled, Tzuyu chuckled and pulled her for a hug again. Sana hugged her back and laid the both of them on the soft mattress. "what's wrong?" Sana asked when Tzuyu starts to tear up, Sana faced her and gently wiped her tears using her thumb. "i'm so afraid i might lose you" Tzuyu mumbled and Sana could hear pain on her tone, she shook her head and kissed Tzuyu's cheeks, "i will never go away" Sana said and it made Tzuyu cry even more, Sana calmed her down, told her to relax and look at her straight on the eyes. Tzuyu did what she said, their eyes are locked to each other and a smile slowly form on Tzuyu's soft lips.

"now, lay down on the bed.. close your eyes and do not open them until i said so" Sana said so Tzuyu nodded and did what she said for the second time, Tzuyu let out a deep breath before closing her eyes. "no matter what happens, i will never leave your side hon. we'll stick together, till our hair turns white and both of us are weak, until my last breath, you're still the one i want to be with" Tzuyu heard what Sana said and it gave her butterflies, she smiled and felt so overwhelmed. She also felt Sana's soft lips on her and pulled away after seconds, "i love you, you can now open your eyes" She heard so Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and saw the plain white ceiling.

She wandered her eyes on the place and felt herself lying down on the hospitals' bed, she groaned and felt slight pain near her stomach. Tzuyu sat up on the bed and all of sudden, Sana entered the room holding a plastic with food inside. Her eyes averted the bed and she widened them after seeing Tzuyu, awake. She dropped the plastic on the floor, her tears started to fall on her beautiful eyes. Tzuyu slowly smiled at her, "hi" she greeted, Sana couldn't resist it anymore, she ran towards Tzuyu and pulled her on her embrace. She cried while Tzuyu caressed her back gently with a smile on her lips.

"i thought i was gonna lose you.. i'm so scared.. i'm so afraid you'll leave me again.." Sana mumbled, Tzuyu chuckled and shook her head. "shh i'm not going anywhere, i'm here" Tzuyu said, Sana cried even more and Tzuyu found it cute. "i missed you so much" Sana said, Tzuyu pulled away from the hug and wiped Sana's tears gently. "i just sleep for a day? and you missed me already? you love me that much huh?" Tzuyu teased, Sana smacked her on the arm. "what do you mean just for a day? you were asleep for almost two months! what do you mean just for a day?!" Sana whined, Tzuyu then chuckled and embraced her again, she kissed Sana's head. "whatever. what matters now is i'm here again with you and the twins, i won't go again, we'll live a happy and a peaceful life again baby. i will make you the happiest woman in my life" Tzuyu mumbled so Sana smiled. she hugged Tzuyu back, she felt home again. "it's good to have you back, let's be happy."