66.

Sana opened her eyes when she felt someone's breath fanning on her neck, her eyes becomes teary when she smell the scent of that person.. the scent that will be always her favourite, the way that person caress her shoulders with her soft hands.. she could clearly tell who she is.

"i love you" Tzuyu whispered, there after hearing that.. Sana's tears fell freely on her eyes, those three words that she loves to hear slipping from Tzuyu's mouth. The latter hugged her from behind, they're currently laying down on the bed.. Sana was crying and Tzuyu was there behind her, her arms wrapped on Sana's waist as she whispers how much she loves her.

"i love you so much" Tzuyu whispered for the last time and everything went black, Sana couldn't feel her presence and her arms wrapping around her anymore.. "Tzuyu-ah" she called but no one is answering, she feels alone again and the darkness is scaring her. "Tzuyu-ah!!" Sana shouted but no one is responding.. her tears couldn't stop falling as she calls her name, Tzuyu.

Sana closed her eyes tight and suddenly heard the birds chirping from outside her window, she shot her eyes open and found herself on her room. She immediately sat up and wandered her eyes on the room, hoping to find her there. She noticed that tears fell on her eyes and she also realized that it was just a dream, she wiped the tears on her eyes and let out a sigh. The bitter sweet past really follows her everywhere and even on her dreams.. she's going crazy over it because no matter how hard she tries to forget her.. she just can't. Every single night, she sees Tzuyu on her dreams. How can she move on, if she's still inlove with her? it's difficult.

The way Tzuyu whispers the words she wants to hear on her ear.. she wants to hear it over and over again just like her favourite song and wish that it was real. She can't even understand why Tzuyu decided to left her back then.. she just can't understand why. Everything was okay between the both of them and they're happy but that night came.. it brought too much pain on her life.

Even though Tzuyu supported their daughters.. she treated her like a stranger.. she can't deny the fact that it's still better if Tzuyu is beside her, happy with her.. making her happiest person alive. But things are just unfair, taking the only one who understands and makes you happy more than anything else is such a pain in the chest. "Tzuyu.." Sana mumbled and put her hand on her chest, her eyes becomes blurry again because tears wanted to fall over and over again, she's even tired of it.

"you're doing a great job on being a good mom to them.. don't say words that can make you even sadder, face the brighter side" the words that Tzuyu had said to her at the elevator yesterday lingered on her mind, she was supposed to feel better after hearing it but she felt sad instead.. because all she wants is.. a Chou Tzuyu on her side.