special chapter.

Tzuyu clenched her hand into a fist while she's sitting on the couch quietly, everything will fall apart and everything will be a mess once again. The door opened and all of them looked at it, she hopes it was only a dream after seeing her face. She hopes that it was only a nightmare, her and Mina's eyes both widened after seeing each other's face.

The both of them are clueless about what's happening, their parents didn't even inform them that this will be happening. Tzuyu's father smiled and greeted the guest, same with her brother and mother except for her. She just sat there still, regretting being a daughter of a selfish man. "it's good to see you here my dear friend" Tzuyu's father said and Mr. Myoui sat on the couch in front of Tzuyu with a smile. "likewise Chou" he said and averted her gaze on Tzuyu.

"so this is your daughter? she isn't bad at all, i'm sure she and my Mina will get along really well after their marriage" Mr. Myoui added and chuckled after, Tzuyu stood up all of sudden and it made her the center of attention. She was in the verge of crying after hearing the word marriage. Mina was just there, looking at her with the tears on her eyes. She doesn't want to get married yet, she still wants to live without being controlled.

"father.. i don't want that marriage" Tzuyu mumbled and looked down, her father slammed both of his hands on the table and it made the people on the room scared and anxious. "that is the only way you can be useful to us and you still don't want it?!" her father asked while shouting, Tzuyu can feel a pinch on her heart after hearing those words.

"i'm not a child anymore father! i can make my decisions and you don't have to control my shitty life anymore.. i don't want any of these to happen so please" Tzuyu mumbled and fell on her knees, the people on the room got shocked about her action. "just let me live freely" Tzuyu added in a sad tone, her father sigh and sat back on his seat.

"if you don't want to get married. I'll make you choose Tzuyu. Get married or handle the company once i die, you have to decide now" her father blurted and Woong suddenly become confused.

"what?! father you only said that the only thing we need to talk here is about her marriage?! are you out of your min-" Woong didn't finish what he was about to say when their father shut him up by shouting. "shut it!!" he shouted and Tzuyu was still making her decision.

She doesn't want to get married but she doesn't want to handle their company either, she's confused and the situation is too hard for her. There's too much pressure and she doesn't know if the decision she will make is a great choice. She let out a deep breath and looked at her father straight in the face, "i will choose to handle the company than being married to someone else.. father" Tzuyu mumbled and that's it, there's no turning back.

"you can't be serious about that Chou, we already planned their marriage and now you're changing your mind?!" Mr. Myoui bragged, Mr. Chou let out a sigh again. "i'm sorry my friend, i need to let my daughter choose this time" he mumbled and a tension between him and Mr. Myoui is quite strong, like one of them wants to kill.

"fuck this, you're unbelievab-" Mr. Myoui didn't finish what he was about to said when his own daughter cutted her off. "you need to stop being selfish too. We're not puppets and you're not allowed to control our lives just because you created us, sometimes i wish that i should die instead than living on your way father, you're so selfish" Mina slapped those words in her own father's face after gaining all the courage to say that. She then walked away, leaving her parents dumbfounded.

Tzuyu slowly stood up and bowed, "thank you father" she said then walked away too, her father slyly smiled and lit up his cigarette. Mr. Myoui feels really mad, he felt betrayed by his own friend. "remember this chou, one day you'll regret what you did today" he said then went away, not wanting to face his so called friend anymore. Hwanwoong felt really weak after his father gave the biggest wealth to her younger sister who doesn't even want to do anything.

Hwanwoong fell on his knees and begged for their father to change his mind, he's slowly falling apart and that's the only thing he can get to revive everything. "please father.. change your mind and give that position to me" Woong begged but their father isn't even paying attention, no one can ever change his mind anymore.

"i need to trust your sister this time woong, i can see in your eyes that you're slowly losing everything you have so i decided to give that position to her, so that you'll feel the hardships that your sister had suffered" he said and grinned, Woong is losing his mind, she's being insane. His nightmare is finally starting and darkness is slowly pulling him.