11.

"yah wait for me!" she shouted, i was so annoyed and anxious. Being a fuck buddy of the girl who bullies me and made my school life miserable? oh god of course everyone will think that's insane. I have no other choice, this bitch surely loves to drag other people in a mess huh? she's insane.. and dangerous. A fucking Snake.

She cling on my arm tightly like she used to, after our conversation earlier.. the thoughts of her as my friend suddenly changed.. i don't know but i don't trust her guts anymore. Once someone knew what we are, we're surely be in trouble.. specially me. Probably my father would say all the hurtful things and he'll be more embarrassed having me as a child.

I stopped from walking and looked at her plainly, i want to feel mad, i want to say hurtful things to her, i want to get my revenge to her by hurting and making everything miserable. But i just can't do it. I suddenly became a coward, the straightforward me, where the fuck are you?! i need you.

"Sana.. aren't you feeling strange after our conversation earlier? aren't you feeling disgusted by a different person like me? please stop pretending that you like being with me. I am different from everyone of you." i mumbled with a cold tone, she pouts.

"for me, you're still Chou Tzuyu. So what if you're different? you're still a human being so there's nothing wrong with that. Plus, i like being with you and that's not a lie. Stop thinking that i am disgusted, you stupid" she said, i blinked a few times.. is this really the Minatozaki Sana i used to know? why the fuck she changed that fast? she just bullied me the other day, making me lick her shoes and now she's here, saying those sincere stuffs. Her duality is just.. mind-blowing.

We are near to cross the line.. i'm not sure when would that exact thing will happen but i feel that.. it's really near to happen. Oh god, i should pray for my soul. I didn't even experience that kind of stuff, i don't know what to do.

We continued to walk and it makes me feel uncomfortable because i can feel her big tits touching my arm.. it's making my shaft hard and it's aching a bit. She needs to go home and so do i, i need to jerk off.

"Sana, i can't take you home.. i need to go somewhere?" i said, she stopped from walking and looked at me.

"where?" she asked, oh god why the hell is she asking. i think i'm screwed.. she furrowed her eyesbrows and examine my face. "your face is a bit red and you're sweating tzu, are you sick?" she asked and put her hand on my forehead to check if i have a fever, i let out a deep breath.

"i'm fine.. just go home." i mumbled and my member is starting to ache so bad, i need some release yet i'm still here, stuck. what the fuck should i do? i need to rush home..

"let me take you home, no buts Tzu, give me your address" she said, my mouth hanged open, is she freakin' insane?! oh god, now i'm screwed. fuck. She let out a sigh and just dragged me on the bus, the directions are being familiar to me. I widened my eyes when i saw the convenience store. we went outside the bus, she looked at me.

"why are we here?" i asked, she slyly smiled at me, "we are going on my house" she said then dragged me to walk, looks like.. i am really in trouble. good luck, Chou Tzuyu.