18 (M)

WARNING
VERY MATURED CONTENT, PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU FIND IT DISTURBING.

Third Person's POV.

Tzuyu blinked a few times and she can feel her shaft getting hard after hearing those words that slipped on Sana's mouth, she gulped, "y-you.. want us.. to fuck??" she asked as her voice trembled, Sana grinned and pushed Tzuyu on the bed, she stood up and her gaze never leave Tzuyu.

"do you forgot what we are Tzu?" Sana asked with a chuckle and slowly removed the towel that's been wrapping around her body, Tzuyu's eyes widened as soon as she saw Sana's naked body. Her face began to feel hot, her boxers started to tighthen. "we are fuck buddies" Sana mumbled while she approach Tzuyu and straddle her lap, Sana held both of her cheeks and lean closer. Tzuyu can feel Sana's hot breath on her lips, both of them are starting to feel hot and lust is slowly taking the both of them.

"fuck me" Sana said, Tzuyu nodded and laid her down on the bed. She isn't sure what's the right thing to do but she needs to try, Sana will surely spread her secret on the whole school once she disobey her orders on sexual things.

Tzuyu reached for Sana's round breast and caressed them using her trembling hands, Sana arched her back and let out moans as soon as Tzuyu touched her skin. "please be rough on me-" Sana choked as Tzuyu twist her nipple gently, Tzuyu's touch is making her insane. Tzuyu lean down and sucked her nipple like a baby, gently. Sana can't help it but to moan, she never felt so pleasured before. Tzuyu thought that Sana experienced having sex with someone else before but little did she knows, Sana is still a virgin, like her.

Tzuyu swirled her tongue around Sana's nipple while her hand gently pinched the other one. Minutes more, she sat up and removed her shirt, her pajama along with her underwear. She let out a deep breath and placed between Sana's legs, they both stared at each other's eyes.

"t-tell.. me if it hurts" Tzuyu said with embarrassment on her face, Sana nodded and let out a deep breath. Tzuyu slowly pushed her shaft inside Sana's tight hole, Sana widened her eyes when she felt her hymen being ripped apart. She never expected that Tzuyu's shaft will be that big when it gets hard and inserted inside her. Sana let out a loud moan and held both of Tzuyu's shoulder, warm tears started to flow on her eyes. Both of them panted and Tzuyu successfully entered her fully, she was looking at Sana with worry on her eyes.

"Sana, do you want us to stop?? if it hurts then let's not do thi-" Tzuyu didn't finish what she said when Sana spoke, "kiss me to ease the pain" Sana said, Tzuyu widened her eyes, "what?!" she asked, Sana was in pain and she needs to be bothered for the pain between her legs, ease. "a sex isn't complete without a kiss" Sana said, Tzuyu bit her lower lip and slowly lean down closer on Sana' beautiful lips. Sana closed her eyes then Tzuyu connected both of their lips and shared a passionate kiss, Tzuyu started to move her hips, thrusting on a slow pace to ease the pain that Sana is feeling.

Sana pulled away from the kiss and let out moans, Tzuyu find it sexy. Time passes by, Tzuyu started to thrust on a faster pace. The bed is starting to shake due to her movements, Sana threw her head back as she moans. Tzuyu pinned Sana's hand on the bed as she thrust, deeper and faster.

"i feel something~" Sana mumbled, she can't stop from moaning due to the pleasure that Tzuyu is making her feel. Sweat coats both of their bodies and it's making the both of them to move easily, Sana screamed and shivered as she let out her juices on Tzuyu's shaft, she isn't stopping from thrusting because she also need her own release. Sana's cunt started to get sensitive and it's starting to feel pain as Tzuyu thrust inside her.

"it hurts-" Sana mumbled, Tzuyu growled and wrapped her hands on Sana's neck. It fits perfectly fine, Sana closed her eyes and continued to moan. Tzuyu gave a few sets of thrust and pulled out, squirting her warm semen on Sana's belly. Both of them panted, Tzuyu laid beside her. Sana snuggled closer and hugged her, Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

"hey.. what the hell are you doing?! stop hugging me" Tzuyu said but Sana didn't listen and hugged her tighter instead. "i feel cold" Sana said and closed her eyes, slowly feeling so sleepy after their tiring session. Tzuyu let out a sigh and pulled the comforter using her feet since she can't sit because of Sana, she stared at the ceiling then suddenly averted her eyes on Sana beside her.

She was already asleep, Tzuyu let out a sigh again. What they are and what they are doing is obviously wrong but she has nothing to do about it, she doesn't want to let other people know what she has. So she needs to let Sana use her and the thing that other's girl doesn't have.

<( ̄︶ ̄)↗ hello, i think i'll be really busy this week but i'll do my best to update for you guys late at night lol. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves well and studying well also. So it's been a while since i last made a smut so i'm really sorry if it sucks and uninteresting to read, i'll practice to make them again! for you guys to not be disappointed. goodnight y'all >.< ilyyyyy~