64.

the next day..

Minju opened her eyes and sat up on the bed, she take a look at the clock at her sidetable and notice that it's still early.. She then shrugged her shoulders then laid down on the bed, she grabbed her phone and checked what's on her social media accounts. She then furrowed her eyebrows when she saw someone on her message request, a familiar name.. "Kim Chaewon" she thinks she heard it before or somewhere.

Kim Chaewon
: unsent a message..

Chou Minju
yes? can i help you?:

Minju bit her lower lip since it's taking a while but the stranger isn't responding on her message. She just decided to go outside the room and eat breakfast, she noticed that her sister isn't on her own bed anymore so it means that Hyewon is outside. It's either she's eating or watching Attack on Titan.. or both. She grabbed some bread on the kitchen and she's right, she saw her sister sitting on the couch while eating and watching Attack on Titan at the television, early in the morning. Minju let out a deep breath and sat beside her sister, Hyewon furrowed her eyebrows but didn't even glance at her sister on her side.

"what?" Hyewon asked with an annoyed tone when she felt her sister is staring at her, Minju smiled and chewed on her bread. "you look cute today Hyewonie" she teased, Hyewon rolled her eyes and didn't mind her sister but the younger is teasing her so much so she put down the bowl of food on the table and faced her sister. The younger was smirking at her, Hyewon lifted her hand and smacked her sister on the head. Minju groaned, "yah, that's too much!" she blurted and tried to hit her sister too but Hyewon is too fast to grab her hand.

"you deserve it" Hyewon firedback and sticked out her tongue, teasing her younger sister back and Minju felt so annoyed. "AAAAAA" she shouted and was about to grab her sister's hair but Hyewon's phone made a noise at the table. She sigh and picked it up, she saw that someone sent her a message.. it's on her message requests.

"who's that?" Minju asked, Hyewon shrugged her shoulders. "it's none of your business" she said and stood up then went back inside their room, Minju then but her lower lip then browse on her phone. All of sudden, someone sent her a friend request.. Minju hummed, "Yoo Yujin? she seems familiar" Minju thought on her mind so she accepted the request right away.

Meanwhile, Hyewon saw the girl she's with yesterday and she now know her name.. Eunbi. "so Eunbi is her name?" Hyewon thought in her mind, she hummed and pressed the accept button. All of sudden, Eunbi immediately messaged her.

Kwon Eunbi
: heyyy! is this your house?

: Eunbi sent a photo

Chou Hyewon
how did you know? :
are you stalking me?

Kwon Eunbi
: what?! no, i just saw you
and Chou Minju entered there
yesterday on my way home

Chou Hyewon
fine. anyways, why did you :
asked though?

Kwon Eunbi
: let's go to school together!!
i'll be there at your door at 7am

Chou Hyewon
what?! no, hey no.. i disagree :

Kwon Eunbi
: see you later!! <3

Hyewon sigh and put down her phone, she groaned and messed her hair. That girl relly likes being with her and she doesn't know why, " why is she so happy when talking to me? i'm acting mean to her but she seemed so happy.. is she insane? "