78.

Hyewon and Minju are inside their house, the older one is sitting on the couch while writing something on the pad of paper while the younger one is sitting on the floor, eating apples while watching a television show. Hyewon suddenly had a mental block and forgot to spell the word "orange" so she asked her sister, "hey, what's the spell of orange?" Hyewon asked, Minju looked at her before swallowing the piece of apple. "the color or the fruit?" Minju asked her back, Hyewon suddenly went back on her senses and remembered. She furrowed her eyebrows, "are you stupid? the fruit and the color has the same spelling you dumb ass" Hyewon blurted, Minju suddenly went confused for a second and then she get what her sister was saying.

"oh gosh" Minju mumbled, Hyewon sigh and write it down on the paper. "how can someone be so stupid" she thought on her mind and sigh again. all of sudden, a beep beep sound from a motorcycle (lmao what do you call that again? i forgot 😂) can be heard outside, the twins looked at each other and went on the front door, Hyewon opened it and the both of them saw Yujin on her motorcycle outside. Minju then rolled her eyes and sigh, Hyewon wanted to laugh but she just remained still.

"what the fuck sis" Minju mumbled, Hyewon let out a deep breath and stretched her arms. "you should talk to her tho, she thinks you're still clueless and dumb.. well you're dumb but not for her anymore so, end things between the both of you, i'll be right here to beat her ass don't you worry" Hyewon said so Minju let out a deep breath and nodded, she then approached Yujin but distanced herself a little bit.

"baby let's tal-" Yujin was about to speak but Minju cutted her off, "please i already know everything and what you're doing to me Yoo Yujin, Jang Wonyoung told me everything and good thing that she did because, my mom didn't gave birth to me just to become your fool. and how dare you fool me, you jerk!" Minju shouted on her face, slapping every words that she says on her face. Yujin gulped, she never thought Minju could be a type of girl she just witnessed. "just let me explain" Yujin said but Minju shook her head.

"i had enough of this bullshit, i suggest you should go home before my sister over there beats your ass" Minju said and pointed Hyewon at the back who's sitting calmly at their porch, Yujin looked at her so Hyewon waved her hand with a grin on her lips. Just by seeing Hyewon's stares, Yujin can feel chills running down on her spine, feeling fear slowly building up inside her so she let out a sigh and glanced at Minju for the last time before she hopped at her motorcycle and went away. Minju smiled and approached her sister, she jumped with joy because she never thought she would be so brave.

"what the fuck did you do? she looks so scared oh my god" Minju asked her sister and laughed, Hyewon chuckled ans shrugged her shoulders. "well i just stared at her, nothing else" Hyewon said and laughed with her sister at the porch.

Sana and Tzuyu also arrived home, there they saw the twins laughing with each other at their porch. Sana and Tzuyu looked at each other and smiled, their hands intertwined and looked at each other with love on their eyes. The twins then felt their presence so they glanced at them.

"please get a room!!" Minju shouted so SaTzu burst out laughing, the twins then approached the both of them with a warm embrace. Feeling home after a long day at work.